AdventHealth Acute Care Services Analytics Manager in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Location Address: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates, through behavior, Florida Hospital’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
- Provides management of daily operations and maintains department budgets.
- Manages the recruitment, retention, training, and competence of staff and analysts. Ensures the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, frequency, level-of-detail of staff work product.
- Builds and maintains relationships across multiple disciplines to achieve common goals.
- Establish and communicate analytics reporting and business intelligence vision and standards for the department and its customers.
- Actively engages with internal customers, including regular communication to manage expectations and prioritize assignments.
- Works with the Analytics Director and Florida Hospital MIS resources to support, maintain and develop the Performance Measurement system; including database development, benchmarking, QA of scorecards, documentation of system and scorecard deployment.
- Investigates and recommends selection and improvement of external analytic tools to senior leadership, as needed. Administers, validates and deploys third-party analytic tools such as Premier Quality Advisor and other information systems selected as organizational resources.
What You Will Need:
Bachelor’s degree in healthcare, engineering, statistics or other related discipline.
Three (3) years’ experience in a related analytic/information systems position.
- One (1) years’ experience in a management role.
- Data management and information system experience.
The Acute Care Services (ACS) Analytics Manager actively cultivates customer relationships with clinical and operational leaders such as Business Line Directors and FH Institute leadership to provide data and analyses that guide strategic decision-making. Primary partners are AHS Corporate Analytics and executive leaders across FH Acute Care Services. The team consists of the FH Analytics roles as well as other key members of the division. Manages, coaches and develops staff and analysts who are responsible for complex qualitative and quantitative clinical, financial, and administrative data from multiple sources. Participates in business line meetings to assist in dissemination and interpretation of measures, reports and improvement initiatives. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Exercises outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Provides oversight and operational direction for a portfolio of analytic projects that produce new insights and provide leaders with routine data for decision-making.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Clinical/Medical Informatics
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.