AdventHealth Acute Care Services Analytics Manager in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Acute Care Services Analytics Manager
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Provides management of daily operations and maintains department budgets.
- Manages the recruitment, retention, training, and competence of staff and analysts. Ensures the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, frequency, level-of-detail of staff work product.
- Builds and maintains relationships across multiple disciplines to achieve common goals.
- Establish and communicate analytics reporting and business intelligence vision and standards for the department and its customers.
- Actively engages with internal customers, including regular communication to manage expectations and prioritize assignments.
- Works with the Analytics Director and Florida Hospital MIS resources to support, maintain and develop the Performance Measurement system; including database development, benchmarking, QA of scorecards, documentation of system and scorecard deployment.
- Investigates and recommends selection and improvement of external analytic tools to senior leadership, as needed. Administers, validates and deploys third-party analytic tools such as Premier Quality Advisor and other information systems selected as organizational resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, statistics or other business information systems related discipline.
- Three (3) years’ experience in a related analytic/information systems position.
- One (1) years’ experience in a management role.
- Data management and information system experience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to focus detailed, concentrated effort on multiple projects and re-establish priorities as necessary.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to tailor message to individuals and audiences throughout the institution.
- Mastery of desktop applications, including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access) and database management applications.
- Ability to work in a matrix-management environment to achieve organizational goals.
- Thorough knowledge of information systems and their application to healthcare and ability to creatively use existing resources for problem resolution.
- Knowledge of current issues in the healthcare environment, particularly regarding quality measurement, outcomes studies, healthcare finance, and patient safety.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of staff and leadership as well as external stakeholders of the organization.
- Ability to effectively respond to time-sensitive issues and meet deadlines.
- Initiative and ability to work independently (self-direction), while fostering collaboration and teamwork for maximal efficiency and effectiveness.
- Attention to detail that ensures follow-through on all initiatives implemented and all projects undertaken.
The Acute Care Services (ACS) Analytics Manager actively cultivates customer relationships with clinical and operational leaders such as Business Line Directors and AH Institute leadership to provide data and analyses that guide strategic decision-making. Primary partners are AH Corporate Analytics and executive leaders across AH Acute Care Services. The team consists of the AH Analytics roles as well as other key members of the division. Manages, coaches and develops staff and analysts who are responsible for complex qualitative and quantitative clinical, financial, and administrative data from multiple sources. Participates in business line meetings to assist in dissemination and interpretation of measures, reports and improvement initiatives. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Exercises outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Provides oversight and operational direction for a portfolio of analytic projects that produce new insights and provide leaders with routine data for decision-making.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.