AdventHealth Medical Group is associated with the largest Protestant not-for-profit healthcare system in the world, AdventHealth and a national leader in quality, safety and patient satisfaction. AHMG’s advanced practice providers manage the treatment and care for our patients in the practice setting, as well as at AdventHealth’s eleven campuses in Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Celebration, AdventHealth for Children, East Orlando, Kissimmee, Orlando, Winter Park, Waterman, Winter Garden, and AdventHealth for Women
Full Time Inpatient and Outpatient - Urology APRN or PA-C
AdventHealth Medical Group Urology at Altamonte Springs
Campus Covered: Altamonte Springs
Our skilled, well-known, and award-winning urologists at AdventHealth Medical Group Urology group offers the most advanced surgical and non-surgical treatments for urology conditions affecting both men and women. Through minimally invasive, laparoscopic procedures and surgery using the acclaimed da Vinci® Surgical System, patients suffering from all manner of urologic disorders can find healing, often with same-day service.
The PA or APRN under the supervision of the Physician, who acts as the collaborative practitioner, is responsible for:
• Performs physical examinations of patients; evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic urologic conditions also including urologic oncology within the clinic and hospital setting.
• Orders and interprets appropriate diagnostic tests, such as routine laboratory, X-ray, etc.
• Monitors the patient’s course of treatment and makes appropriate referral to either a physician or specialist, as needed.
• Collaborates with physician and staff as necessary to provide consistent care to patients and support to staff.
• Always displays a caring and professional attitude as well as maintaining personal and professional growth.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, patients, and the public.
• Schedule is Monday-Friday
• Rotating Weekends
• Campus Covered: AH Altamonte Springs
• Master’s degree in nursing (APRN) Physician Assistant (PA-C) Studies
• 1-2 years’ experience in Urology, Internal Medicine, or Hospitalist
Licensure, Certification, and Registration:
• Current, valid Florida PA or APRN license
• Certification by NCCPA, ANCC or equivalent
• BLS & ACLS
• Current, valid DEA license
AdventHealth Altamonte Springs was established as the first satellite campus of the Florida Hospital system in 1973 and has grown into the leading health care provider in Seminole County. The 398-bed hospital cares for more than 200,000 patients a year, including 84,000 emergency patients, 23,000 inpatients, 2,500 baby deliveries, approximately 12,000 surgical cases, and 98,171 outpatient procedures. AdventHealth Altamonte Springs is known for its innovative and highly technical care, continually seeks to enhance the patient experience through unique offerings such as a Concierge Service for patients and employees..
AdventHealth is conveniently close to many gorgeous homes, downtown urban living, shopping, and great schools. As one of the most visited American cities, Orlando has world-class attractions including Universal Studios, Walt Disney World, and easy access to both coasts for numerous world renown beaches. Orlando is home to major league soccer (Orlando City Lions), NBA basketball (Orlando Magic) as well as University of Central Florida sports. The city also has many public and private universities and colleges. The Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts hosts variety of musical and theatrical performances throughout the year.
Hospital Website (https://www.adventhealth.com/hospital/adventhealth-altamonte-springs)
Orange County Parks and Recreation
Seminole County Parks and Recreation (http://www.seminolecountyfl.gov/departments-services/leisure-services/)
Orange County Florida
Osceola County Florida (https://www.osceola.org/)
Category: Physician Services
Organization: AdventHealth Central Florida
Req ID: ALT-A038-ORT-Uro-Repl
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: ALT-A038-ORT-Uro-Repl
Job Family: Physician Services