All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Schedules are flexible to include weekends, holidays and vacation coverage. There are no set days at the moment. The hours for the position are 1500-2330.
The role you’ll contribute:
Under the direction of the Lead Tech, the Area Maintenance 2 Technician performs moderate to detailed preventative maintenance and emergency repairs on electrical, plumbing, HVAC and medical gas systems within a healthcare environment. This includes: patient beds, nurse call systems, plumbing, electrical, HVAC systems, elevators, escalators, medical gasses, fire alarm system, tube system, telephones, paging system and the power plant systems. The Area Maintenance Tech 2 also performs moderate building maintenance, painting, wallpaper, sheet rockwork, flooring repair, cabinet repairs and the assembly of equipment and furniture. Actively participate in outstanding customer service and accept responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Performs maintenance and repair of building structures such as; partitions, cabinets, doors, windows, ceilings, floors and other parts of the hospital. This includes painting, wallpapering, sheetrock work, and assembly of equipment and furniture.
· Diagnoses and performs moderate to detailed repair and preventative maintenance on utilities distribution systems such as: electrical, water systems, steam, air, gas, medical gas, sanitary systems, refrigeration, HVAC, paging systems, tube system, telephones and the power plant.
· Diagnoses and performs moderate to detailed repairs and preventative maintenance of patient-related equipment such as beds, nurse call systems, HVAC systems, sanitary systems, electrical outlets, etc.
· Accurately reads and records the various medical gasses and changes out the gas cylinders as needed on empty tanks of gas.
· Uses good judgment in accomplishing routine and emergency repairs in order to urgency and in a timely manner (prioritizing).
· Performs operational checks upon completion of tasks to verify system is operating per design.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· General knowledge of one of the following maintenance areas: Air conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical, fire alarm system, tube system, telephones, paging system and the power plant systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· General Maintenance experience.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23037813
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $17.82 - $26.73
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23037813
Job Family: Facilities
Shift: 1 - Day