AdventHealth Certified Nursing Assistant Hospice Care 3000 Sign on in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Certified Nursing Assistant - AdventHealth Hospice Care
Location Address: Field and Inpatient Unit Positions Available
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Hospice Care
- AdventHealth Hospice Care is the only not-for-profit, faith-based, Hospice provider in the Greater Orlando Area
- We are part of the largest healthcare system in the area, AdventHealth
- For almost 30 years, we have provided compassionate care to patients and families during their time of need
- We are a growing organization looking for special talent to come and grow with us
- Besides offering world-class entertainment at the theme parks, the Central Florida area boasts many other entertainment options, such as state parks, nearby beaches, restaurants, performing arts, and professional sports
- Full time Day or Night Available
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Travels to homes, skilled nursing facilities or assisted living facilities and provides personal care to assigned patients for the requite number of times per week as set forth in the plan of care.
- Provides personal care services to patient including bathing, shampoo, nail and foot care, oral hygiene, assisting with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and other services as necessary.
- Communicates with the patients and assesses their living conditions and body conditions, and ensures the area is safe.
- Reviews the Plans of Care for the assigned patient census. Communicates with Case Manager(s) Registered Nurse regarding activities performed and patient condition. Discusses issues arising which may require intervention by others.
- Communicates with patient family members to discuss patient care and needs and responds appropriately to difficult or emotional patient, family, caregiver situations.
What You Will Need:
- The successful completion of the Certified Nursing Assistant curriculum.
- A minimum of 1-year experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in hospice care, home health, acute care, or skilled nursing facility.
- A clear/active Florida Certified Nursing Assistant License.
- Maintain a current, valid Florida Driver's License in good standing with a safe driving record and a reliable vehicle.
- Maintain valid personal automobile insurance.
The Certified Nursing Assistant is responsible for providing personal patient care services to assigned patients on hospice care in private homes or in skilled nursing facilities per the plan of care, in compliance with hospice, State and Federal regulatory and licensure standards.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Hospice Care Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 100 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.