All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The role you’ll contribute:
The intermediate cloud contact center engineer is responsible for managing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining Contact Center applications. Works closely with AIT Management, various Adventhealth Departments and software vendors to gain an in-depth understanding of business/technical issues. Identifies, analyzes, and translates technical/business needs into functional specifications, and work with the Business areas and IT teams in the implementation of solutions. Supports daily operations interfacing with Contact Center teams to implement the technology to provide real-world solutions and metrics to improve patient experience.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Serves as the Contact Center technical subject matter expert. Manages Contact Center technology and institutes as a liaison between Contact Center, IT, and the technology vendors. Works closely with Contact Center team on a day-to-day basis to apprise them of the technology challenges and improvements in Contact Center.
• Acts as the technical lead for all projects related to the development of new systems or the upgrade of existing systems, architecture, applications or technology capabilities in support of Contact Center and major voice telephony needs.
• Works directly with Network & Telephony team, IT Security, System teams, and the technology vendors to implement technology solutions including Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), Interactive Voice Response (IVR), ACD/IVR reporting, Workforce and Quality Management.
• Assists Contact Center team in analyzing and evaluating the Contact Center’s performance and processes to determine if the technology is meeting customers’ needs and financial goals. Identifies proactive solutions for continuous improvement.
• Ensures that contact center agents concerns are addressed promptly and efficiently through troubleshooting and implementing solutions or escalating to the technology vendors and/or the appropriate members of Contact Center management and IT.
• Collaborates with Contact Center management in strategizing and operationalizing current and future technology solutions. Develops a technology vision and implementation plan.
• Researches and keeps abreast of new Contact Center information technologies and develops strategies for the implementation of those technologies based on Contact Center requirements
• Oversees development and ensures conformance to performance optimization, capacity management and interoperability processes/standards and requirements.
• Identifies, recommends and implements cost reduction and optimization solutions to existing and future services by continuously evaluating Contact Center systems and modern technologies.
• Schedules, plans, and performs periodic scheduled maintenance and tuning activities to optimize performance.
• Participates in the capital budget process by identifying mandatory and/or general upgrade opportunities that enhance infrastructure and/or service levels
• Document internal support processes and procedures for Audit purpose.
• Manages technical relationships with key vendors and technology development companies.
• Adheres to Change Management process of IT and performs assigned change activities including monitoring and tracking change activities.
• Adheres to service level agreements by following established SLA performance requirements of third-party vendors.
• Coordinate and communicate with staff members (Contact Center Leadership & IT Teams) of all levels throughout the business process.
• Provides after hours on-call support.
• Requires experience of four to five years supporting Contact Center and Telephony integrated applications, to include but not limited to
• Enterprise IVR environment – Agent management, call flow creation, skill groups/assignments and agent proficiency
• Telephony configuration
• Document processes for cross training and audit purposes.
• Effective written and oral communication skills are required plus a willingness to learn and adapt to a rapidly changing technology and business environment.
• Effective critical listening, thinking, analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Effective time management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task priorities and deliver assignments on schedule.
• Strong Interpersonal skills with a great collaborator ability to work with all levels of management and workforce.
• Is self-directed and capable of working with vendors to create statements of work. Follows through on the completion of work defined in the SOW’s
• Understanding of LAN/WAN technologies
• Understanding of CPaaS (communication platform as a service) platforms including SIP, SBC and PBX
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
• Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline is preferred.
• Working knowledge of the following Contact Center technologies: Five9, Verint, Medallia
• Five9, Verint and/or Medallia certifed
• Call handling and processing through the IVR
• Basic understanding of Campaigns, Dialing lists and other call handling/processing configurations in an enterprise environment.
• Experience with IVR Development tools and understand call flows
• Workforce and Quality Management
• Virtual queuing and callback
• Programming skills: Python/Golang/SQL
• SOAP/REST Web Services
• Experience supporting Automatic Speech Recognition, Text to Speech integrations
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Information Technology
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23035086
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $40.319 - $60.478
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23035086
Job Family: Information Systems
Shift: 1 - Day