AdventHealth CNA Hospice Inpatient Unit Altamonte FT Night 3000 Sign On Bonus in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Certified Nursing Assitant Hospice Inpatient Unit - AdventHealth Hospice Care
Location Address: 480 W. Central Parkway, Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Hospice Care
- AdventHealth Hospice Care is the only not-for-profit, faith-based, Hospice provider in the Greater Orlando Area
- We are part of the largest healthcare system in the area, AdventHealth
- For almost 30 years, we have provided compassionate care to patients and families during their time of need
- We are a growing organization looking for special talent to come and grow with us
- Besides offering world-class entertainment at the theme parks, the Central Florida area boasts many other entertainment options, such as state parks, nearby beaches, restaurants, performing arts, and professional sports
- Full Time Night Shift
- 7p-7A, Every Other Weekend
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Reviews the Plan of Care for the assigned patient census. Communicates with the staff nurses regarding activities performed and patient condition. Discusses particular issues arising which may require intervention by others.
- Adheres to written and oral instructions for patient care as prepared by the charge nurse.
- Provides personal care services including bathing, shampoo, nail and food care, oral hygiene, and other services to ensure the patient’s comfort and cleanliness.
- Aids the patient’s mobility and performs range of motion activities on patient extremities as outlined in the Plan of Care. Move patient from bed to wheelchair, push the chair to give the patient a ride, or reposition patient in bed.
- Serves meals or snacks as directed and assists with feeding as required by patient needs.
- Performs housekeeping services and cleans and maintains the patient area as necessary. Change linens and do patient laundry as needed.
* What You Will Need:*
· The successful completion of the Certified Nursing Assistant curriculum is required; High school diploma or equivalent preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted at the discretion of the Administrator.
· A clear/active Florida Certified Nurse Assistant License is required. Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse Assistant (CHPNA) certification is preferred.
· A minimum of 6 months experience as a Certified Nursing Assistant in hospice care, home health, acute care, or skilled nursing facility is required.
· Knowledge of nursing assistant skills in the performance of duties in compliance with the legal and ethical parameters established and based on the level of education and certification attained by the employee.
* Job Summary:*
The Inpatient Unit CNA carries out duties under the supervision of an Inpatient Unit Registered Nurse (RN) in order to increase the level of patient comfort in compliance with the care plan, to maintain good patient hygiene and a safe environment for the patient by performing assigned duties.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Hospice Care Central FL
Shift: 3 - Night
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.