All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Remote
The role you’ll contribute:
This position is responsible for a wide variety of communication and change management needs in the Corporate Revenue Cycle department of AdventHealth. The Communication Specialist will serve as the key producer, editor, and support designer for the Process Improvement and Business Support (PIBS) teams (including, but not limited to, Project Management Office, Quality Audit, Education, & Training, Vendor Management, Automation, and Analytics teams) and Senior Revenue Management leadership. This role ensures that communication and change management plans are incorporated into the overall deployment plans for projects and initiatives, in a way that meets the needs of operation leaders and the Revenue Cycle system wide. Manages and creates for executive reports, newsletters, and Sharepoint sites among other communication needs. Has a basic knowledge of facilitating organizational change efforts, the ability to analyze, document and understand process impacts on people and departments to make recommendations that meet the organizational goals of creating and sustaining change. Responsible for supporting leadership, champions, and impacted stakeholders' ownership of the change. Special projects may include events and managing large collateral production projects for the Revenue Cycle department. The Communication Specialist will adhere to AdventHealth Corporate Compliance standards, as well as rules and regulations of all applicable local, state, and federal agencies and accrediting bodies.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Responsible for proactively generating, developing, writing, publishing and maintaining up-to-date and accurate content on a variety of channels including but not limited to the Intranet, Web, newsletters and other business communication.
· Creative design support is critical to supplement the work our market and AdventHealth creative design teams will provide. Proposes topics, writes, and maintains business content relevant to the Revenue Cycle and Process Improvement and Business Support (PIBS)â€™s multiple audiences: leaders, stakeholders, and team members.
· Manages the content and resources in support of imbedded communications programs that supports Revenue Cycle and PIBS, writes clearly and informatively, edits work for spelling and grammar, adapts writing style to meet the audience need.
· Assures flow, accuracy, and design of content on all PIBS managed communication channels is consistent with AdventHealth brand standards. Corrects errors and inconsistencies proactively or brings to the attention of the supervisor.
· Partners with Project Managers to integrate organizational change management activities into project schedules and manage and mitigate issues and risks, evaluates results and presents findings to the project team.
· Participates in Organizational Change Management (OCM) Process Improvement discussions and activities, dedicated to providing support to leadership and stakeholders being impacted by operational and department specific change management strategies.
· Supports the implementation of organizational communication plans, including but not limited to process improvement plans, project outcomes, change impact plans, leadership alignment plans, training plans, employee impact and retention plans, stakeholder engagement plans, resistance mitigation plans, and people manager plans.
· Manages change management departmental mailbox and activity schedules and serves as producer for change management presentations and activities.
· Performs other duties as assigned. Special projects may include events and managing large collateral production projects for the Revenue Cycle department. Performs special assignments as requested by supervisor.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, instructional design, or related field
· Two (2) or more years of experience in writing and developing communication content or project management best practices.
· Prosci Change Practitioner Certified (obtain within 3 months of position)
· Master's Degree in communications, public relations, journalism, instructional design, or related field
· One (1) or more years’ experience in revenue cycle, finance, healthcare administration
· Four (4) or more years of experience in writing and developing communication contents or project management practices
· Prosci Organizational Change Management - Train the Trainer Certification Level 1 and 2
· Intermediate understanding of Revenue Cycle operations
· Knowledge of Epic and associated applications leveraged within the Revenue Cycle functions
· Basic knowledge of medical terminology
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Marketing & Communications
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24004975
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $23.68 -
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 24004975
Job Family: Marketing & Communications
Shift: 1 - Day