AdventHealth Compensation Specialist in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Compensation Specialist AdventHealth Corporate
Location Address: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Completes compensation related transactions as per facility policies and ensures all service agreements are maintained. Tracks, updates and closes cases within the case management system and ensures all cases include the appropriate documentation.
- Reviews and completes all job code and position requests. Conducts market pricing to determine the appropriate midpoint. Assigns the appropriate salary grade and premium plan and updates the Non- person profile. Creates new salary grades and premium plans as necessary. Reviews recommendations with HR Business Partner and facility leadership.
- Reviews, processes and communicates salary actions in accordance with facility or corporate policies. Actions may include promotions/demotions, Ad Hoc requests and transfers to PRN.
- Conducts market pricing for specific jobs or facilities per corporate market pricing policies and practices, ensuring appropriate surveys and scope data is utilized for correct and consistent matching.
- Reviews new and updated job descriptions to determine exemption status, ensuring compliance with federal regulations, as well as ensuring that the specific job requirements are aligned with the required responsibilities of the job. Consult with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partner facility leadership as necessary for modifications.
- Serves as an information resource regarding pay practices and policies; Provides advice to managers on routine compensation decisions for their employees, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation.
- Receives, tracks, and reviews job descriptions as part of the deployment process. Provides ongoing maintenance of all job descriptions to ensure they are complete and in proper format. Evaluates revised job descriptions for possible job grade changes. Ensures all job descriptions are accurately and timely uploaded and stored in the electronic database.
- Responsible for updating the offer calculators monthly.
- Participate in special projects as assigned within required deadlines.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree or an Associate’s degree plus two years of work experience within a Human Resources team environment required
- One year of experience in the administration of compensation programs required
- Experience in a Shared Service environment preferred
The Compensation Specialist is an individual contributor supporting Adventist Health System’s Compensation Administration function. The Compensation Administration Specialist, under general supervision, is responsible for providing compensation support for facility leadership and HR to include job evaluations, market pricing, and pay related transactions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.