All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Flexible hours between Day shift, 2 nd shift and 3 rd shifts.
Candidate must be able to work varying hours to meet the needs including weekends and holidays.
The role you’ll contribute:
The Construction Tradesman 3 repairs, renovates and constructs clinical areas and non-clinical areas within the hospital and hospital-owned properties, under the direction of the Senior Project Manager and/or the Campus Facilities Director. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Assists the Senior Project Manager or others as requested by Facilities Director, as first responder for all AdventHealth campuses, housing and office properties in the assessment and remediation of building envelope issues. This includes diagnosing water intrusion problems, the patching / repair of roofing and ceiling leaks, and if needed, the supervision of outside contractors.
· Completes all assigned tasks in a professional manner following acceptable industry codes (ADA, OSHA, ICRA and other regulatory agencies), without the need of constant supervision or callbacks for the same problems. Cleans area upon completion of task, returning area to acceptable condition.
· Demolishes drywall, ceilings, flooring and other structures as required. Lays out, frames, installs and finishes drywall according to plans. Installs acoustical and drywall ceilings and partitions.
· Preps floor surfaces and installs floor base, vinyl, carpet and/or ceramic tile flooring. Utilizes power equipment such as drills and saws and other common construction tools to complete tasks.
· Makes carpentry repairs including; drywall patches, door frame repair, preparing doors for hardware, hanging and removing doors. Paints doors and walls as instructed.
· Removes cracked sidewalks, driveways or other concrete structures as instructed. Creates new forms for sidewalks and driveways and pours concrete. May use Bob-Cat back-hoe or other power equipment to assist with demolition and installation.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· Knowledge of AHCA, OSHA and other regulatory agency regulations, ICRA requirements, as well as local and State ordinances relating to Healthcare construction.
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds, climb ladders and go in confined spaces.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Minimum of 12 years construction trade experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· Valid State of Florida Driver's License Class E
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23036439
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $20.06 - $30.09
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23036439
Job Family: Facilities
Shift: 1 - Day