AdventHealth Contract Manager Supply Chain in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Contract Manager Supply Chain AdventHealth Corporate
Location Address: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Processes scheduled supply, services or equipment categories for analysis and contract awards, completing all necessary steps and paperwork.
- Initiates tasks related to contract award decisions, reviews data analysis, and determines contract strategy to be taken with supplier.
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms for contracts.
- Manages supplier relationships through interviews and data analytics, compares expected to actual results, and engages supplier to resolve issues related to pricing and/or performance.
- Researches questions from hospitals and affiliates on contracts, products, services, equipment, pricing, distribution, and more, engages appropriate resources for assistance as needed and communicates an accurate and appropriate response to the inquirer
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum of 3 years of experience working in Supply Chain or Materials Management.
- Strong knowledge of contract structures, terms, conditions, risk mitigation, and the execution of business and legal requirements that protect the organization.
- Broad knowledge of business, financial, and performance terms related to completing effective contracts.
- Previous experience in healthcare of 5+ years, preferred
- Contract Management experience, preferred
- Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP), preferred
Using a strong knowledge base of contract structures, terms, conditions, risk mitigation, and the proper execution and inclusion of legal and business requirements, the Contract Manager is responsible for review and preparation of scheduled (renewals, extensions, standard, or locally negotiated AdventHealth or Group Purchasing Organization) contract documents in accordance with department policy. This position also manages specific contracts as it relates to supplier relationship and performance, issue resolution, updates to the contract and interaction with the field. The manager collaborates with sourcing managers, corporate associates, materials managers, hospital staff, the legal department and suppliers to complete or enhance contracts to meet the needs of stakeholders.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Supply Chain/Purchasing
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.