All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Altamonte Springs, FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Director of Compliance, Home Care, is responsible for supporting the Regional Corporate Responsibility Officer of Post-Acute in the day-to-day operations of the corporate responsibility compliance functions and implementing the AdventHealth Corporate Responsibility Program (Program), for Home Care. Job responsibilities include operational oversight and implementation of the compliance and privacy policies, trainings, audits, and investigation activities for the various home care location. The responsibilities require periodic visits to the AdventHealth Corporate Office for training as well as travel to Home Care agencies. The Director of Compliance, Home Care, reports to the Regional Corporate Responsibility Officer, Post-Acute.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Implement the AdventHealth Corporate Responsibility Program for the designated entity, with oversight from, and reporting to, the Regional Corporate Responsibility Officer.
· Lead the day-to-day operations of the corporate responsibility function for the designated entities, including the handling of compliance and privacy matters, and providing oversight of the regional Corporate Responsibility program and its team members and affiliates.
· Participate in regular update meetings with, and communicate on, corporate responsibility matters to operational and corporate leaders.
· Provide and/or implement training and education on company policies and requisite regulatory compliance matters to ensure consistency across the locations and adherence to all state and federal laws.
· Participate in the on-going risk assessment and monitoring of home care activities to identify and address regulatory risks in the areas of healthcare compliance and privacy.
· Investigate and respond to identified and/or reported areas of concern including issues reported via the corporate responsibility hotline.
· Serve as a home care subject matter expert supporting staff and leaders on areas of regulatory healthcare compliance including, but not limited to general compliance, privacy, billing/coding, and regulatory matters.
· Assist with the performance of the AdventHealth work plan for home care locations.
· Facilitate other internal and external audits which may be needed and coordinate with AdventHealth Corporate Responsibility corporate office.
· Make routine, on site, visits to home care locations approximately 25% of work time.
· Other responsibilities as assigned.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Minimum five years home care services or related field
· Bachelor's degree in relevant field
· Minimum five years health care compliance experience
· Certification in Health Care Compliance or certification eligible, and certification obtained within first year
· Masters or higher-level degree in related field
· Working knowledge of the home care regulatory environment
· Working knowledge of compliance and healthcare software/technologies including compliance and ethics report tools, privacy monitoring software, conflict of interest tools and electronic medical records.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of healthcare compliance and regulations including: the Office of Inspector General (OIG)
· Compliance Guidance, the Federal False Claims Act, the Federal Anti-kickback Statute, Stark Law and HIPAA.
· Knowledge of Medicare and third-party payer coding and billing regulations.
· Strong working knowledge and experience using word and excel platforms.
· Strong ability to assess, interpret and report data.
· Basic database management and administration, such as excel.
· Organizational and planning skills as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Ability to operate successfully in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040441
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $55.811 - $83.716
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23040441
Job Family: Legal
Shift: 1 - Day