AdventHealth Data Warehouse Analyst - Intermediate in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Data Warehouse Analyst - Intermediate
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: Inspiration Avenue, Altamonte Springs FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
· Great benefits
· Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
· Career growth and advancement potential
· Award-winning IT Department
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
· Responsible for the development, maintenance and support of data extraction (ETL) processes from source systems to targets.
· Translates business intelligence metrics into data mart business requirements.
· Identifies data sources, assists in the design of dimensional data models and designs/develops processes that ensure data accuracy.
· Develops code to summarize data and calculate metrics for executive dashboards and Business Intelligence (BI) applications.
· Troubleshoots, tunes and supports existing data warehouses and BI applications.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· Proficiency in database design concepts and techniques for OLAP versus OLTP.
· Understanding of entity relationship diagrams and resulting physical database objects.
· Advanced database development knowledge including performance tuning in Oracle environments.
· Strong extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) skills using Informatica and PL/SQL.
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with ability to clearly articulate solution alternatives.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and a team player.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Performance tuning experience in SQL Server and/or Big Data environments.
· ETL experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Engineering or similar.
Works as a member of the Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence team. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs additional tasks as assigned. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced team members.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.