All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Altamonte Springs, FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Director of Regulatory Advocacy, is responsible for managing Regulatory Advocacy and Regulatory Operations teams, under the direction of the Executive Director. This includes overseeing the day-to-day operations and proactively recommending and participating in development of proposed legislative, regulatory and operational changes that support AdventHealthâ€™s strategic initiatives. The Director must be able to develop positive professional relationships with AdventHealth executives, regulators and other key internal and external stakeholders. As a member of the AdventHealth Advocacy and Public Policy Team, the Director must collaborate with all members and understand key regulatory advocacy, government advocacy and public policy issues.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Develops and maintains expert level of knowledge regarding federal and state regulations, rule development and implementation, including consultation with the Multistate Division as directed by the Executive Director of Regulatory Advocacy.
· Proactively identifies and proposes legislative and regulatory opportunities which support AdventHealth’s vision and strategic initiatives
· Oversees all aspects related to Florida's Agency for Health Care Administration and, under the direction of the Executive Director of Regulatory Advocacy, regulators in the Multistate Division.
· Utilization Reporting for all AdventHealth providers required to report.
· Serves as a liaison, on behalf of AdventHealth , to federal and state regulatory agencies
· Consults with Multistate Division teams at the direction of the Executive Director for Regulatory Advocacy.
· General Duties and Special Projects
· Provides project management and support to all members of the Regulatory Advocacy Department.
· Oversee assigned, strategic regulatory projects from inception to final product, ensuring smooth and effective workflows and meeting established deadlines
· Facilitate strong communication within the team and identify opportunities and offer recommendations for creative solutions
· Serve as a primary point of contact for cross functional projects and manage expectations and relationships with cross functional teams
· Participates in meetings with executives and facility site visits in support of regulatory compliance and strategic planning
· Directly and indirectly develops and maintains appropriate Department SOPs related to processes impacting regulatory requirements
· Develops and maintains positive professional working relationships on behalf of AdventHealth with the Agency for Health Care Administration , other regulatory agencies and trade associations in all states where AdventHealth provides services
· Develops and utilizes understanding of key regulatory and public policy issues as defined by (but not limited to those of) Executive Director of Regulatory Administration
· Actively participates and collaborates with the Government Relations, Community Benefit and Public Policy teams in strategy sessions and Department meetings
· Performs special projects and other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth operation of the department, and the success of the organization , with limited to no supervision
· Assumes responsibility for professional growth and development. Attends educational offerings to remain current in area of expertise and expand areas of knowledge relating to health care regulations, compliance, and advocacy
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Bachelor's Degree in Health Administration , Health Planning, Business, Communications or related field
· Three to five years of experience in Health Care
· Master's Degree in Health Law, Health Administration , Business, Communications or related field
· Health Planning education or experience
· Health care Compliance education experience
· Notary Certification for the State of Florida
· Knowledge and understanding of health care regulations and regulatory reporting requirements
· In-depth knowledge and ability to navigate AdventHealth's multiple information systems
· Knowledge of medical coding and billing standards
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038706
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23038706
Job Family: Compliance
Shift: 1 - Day