AdventHealth Epic Change Management Specialist Intermediate in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Epic Change Management Specialist Intermediate | AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: 902 Inspiration Avenue, Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Award-winning IT Department
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Applies AIT structured organizational change methodology, process and tools and supports change management activities
- Conducts change readiness assessments, evaluates results and presents findings to the Manager, Epic Change Management and project team.
- Develops organizational change management strategies including Change Coalition Team role recommendations and leads organizational change initiatives.
- Partners with Manager and Project Managers to integrate organizational change management activities into project schedules and manage and mitigate issues and risks.
- Collaborates with AdventHealth teams to determine people impacts, and supports these teams to manage resistance and ensure people readiness.
- Manages Change Champions and provides oversight to their responsibilities.
- Designs and/or supports the implementation of organizational change management plans including but not limited to change impact plan, leadership alignment plan, communication plan, training plan, employee impact and retention plan, stakeholder engagement plan and resistance mitigation plan.
- Identifies and manages anticipated resistance.
- Coaches executives and leaders at the facility through change effort to ensure project ownership along with visibility, alignment and engagement.
- Plans engagement recommendations and employs communication strategies to ensure successful project execution.
- Facilitates staff, champion, executive and small and medium group meetings.
- Supports the execution and achievement of sustainable performance of the change by champions, executives, leaders and other key stakeholders at the facility through post implementation.
- Leverages sustainment planning tactics to ensure reinforcement of changes post go-live to optimize adoption.
- Consults, coaches, and supports the project team through implementation, activation, go-live through post-live transition.
- Works alongside Epic Organizational Change Management Senior and/or Manager on Epic change initiatives
What You Will Need:
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in related field
- Minimum three years of relevant organizational change management experience
Education and Experience Preferred:
- ACMP Membership or other professional organization related to job responsibilities
Licensure, Certification or Registration Required:
- Prosci Organizational Change Management certification between 3 and 6 months of hire date.
Licensure, Certification or Registration Preferred:
- Certified Change Management Professional
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Microsoft Suite of Applications knowledge
- Excellent Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Comprehensive knowledge of facilitating organizational change efforts
- Ability to analyze and understand process impacts on people to make recommendations that meet the organizational goals of creating and sustaining change
The Epic Organizational Change Management Specialist, Intermediate has a comprehensive knowledge of facilitating organizational change efforts, the ability to analyze and understand change impacts on people to make recommendations that meet the organizational goals of creating and sustaining change. Provide support to the facility leadership and stakeholders being impacted by following specific organizational change management strategies, and implementing comprehensive plans, and delivering tools and techniques to escalate speed of change adoption, mitigate resistance for the Epic project. Primary responsibilities include applying AIT structured organizational change methodology, process and tools and supports change management activities. Conducting change readiness assessments, evaluates results and presents findings to Manager and the project team. Designing and supporting the implementation of organizational change management plans including the change impact, leadership alignment, communication, the employee impact and stakeholder engagement plan and sustainment and resistance mitigation plan. Collaborates with AdventHealth/AIT teams to determine people impacts, and supports these teams to manage resistance and ensure people readiness. Managing Change Champions and provides oversight to their responsibilities. Coaches executives and leaders at the facility through change effort to ensure project ownership along with visibility, alignment and engagement and leverages metrics and analytics to ensure reinforcement of changes post go-live to optimize adoption.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Information Technology
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.