AdventHealth Executive Assistant- Corporate Communications in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Executive Assistant- Corporate Communications
Location Address: 900 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Maintains paper and electronic files of all correspondence, documents, reports, and other materials.
- Maintains and updates Outlook with current information
- Schedules and maintains executive’s calendars
- Provides necessary logistics for meetings (internal and external) such as agenda, facilities, catering, accommodations and technical equipment
- Organizes weekly/monthly conference calls for executives
- Prepares, edits and distribute reports, agendas, letters, meeting minutes, organizational charts and other documents.
- Ensure all correspondence and documents have a professional appearance and organized in a clear, concise and professional manner with correct grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Arranges travel for assigned executives and coordinates schedule.
- Completes expense reporting accurately and timely
- Associates degree or equivalent education/experience
- 3 years minimum experience in a secretarial role
- Windows Applications: Microsoft Outlook and other office applications, such as, Word and Excel as needed by the department
- Basic computer navigation skills
The executive assistant provides the support necessary for the executive staff to meet the day-to-day functions of the department. The handling of confidential information is part of daily responsibilities. The executive assistant enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing executive support; appointment scheduling; document preparation and distribution; travel planning and communication with leadership, outside callers and visitors; and special projects as assigned by leadership.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.