All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Altamonte Springs, FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Finance ERP Senior Financial Analyst has an extensive background in the Accounting, Finance and/or Payroll process with a focus on system processes and is responsible for leading in the design, build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing and maintenance of the assigned software. Review, analyze and evaluate company functions, processes, and activities to improve computer-based business applications for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people. Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies. Manages team members assigned to the software team. Ensures the integrity, security, effectiveness and efficiency of the software. Responsible for managing one or many projects or initiatives, depending on scope and complexity, to deliver the agreed project outcomes and objectives within the agreed scope, quality, effort, resources, risks, timeframe, contractual framework and customer satisfaction.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Studies existing systems and associated accounting or payroll processes for overall effectiveness and develops new processes to improve productivity, quality and maximize the value of the software.
· Maintains awareness of management responsibilities and project status including any potential delays, situations or concerns that may affect outcomes. Completes documentation for all phases of software development life cycle.
· Manages risk, scope, and project planning and escalates issues as appropriate.
· Has a clear vision of the project deliverable and may assist to ensure strict adherence to the envisioned plan within defined timelines.
· Demonstrates knowledge of accounting or payroll principles and has a strong understanding of business processes including applications, technology and business process to anticipate, assess and define potential needs.
· Ensures the integrity, security, effectiveness and efficiency of the software.
· Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
· Assists in creation of and maintains project plans, status reports, and checklists
· Assists with cross-team functional integration testing
· Demonstrates verbal ability to analyze issues and effectively present ideas and views to audiences at various levels. Able to lead group efforts toward the resolution of complex problems in a professional, courteous impartial manner.
· Creates test scripts for applicable applications and creates, updates, and manages client project Open Issues List.
· Works with technical and functional AH personnel & consultants to ensure tasks are completed on time.
· Creates support documentation for customizations.
· Demonstrates high level conceptual and analytical skills and the ability to foster a culture of learning by exploring creative solutions.
· Effectively prepares and presents technical and/or educational documentation of assigned projects and/or systems to enhance the knowledge of the team members.
· Develops and provides input to create policies and procedures related to system process.
· Creates effective internal and external training documentation related to business processes for implementation and provides a bridge between implementation and training by guiding customer through process.
· Assists in development of training/implementation timelines
· Provide day-to-day end user support of the applications including trouble shooting data issues.
· Continuously and proactively improve applications to enhance end user experience by providing training and adding new functionality
· Write and maintain financial/payroll reports
· Assists with the monthly/quarterly/annual close process as relevant which may include payroll calculations.
· Provides functional testing, unit testing, system testing and end user acceptance testing
· Provides implementation support as well as on-going maintenance support
· May provide status updates and project plan updates
· May prepares functional design specifications and documentation as necessary
· May assist with developing and implementing plans for all manual data conversion as required by the implementation plan
· Troubleshoot issues within relevant applications
· May create and maintain detailed documentation related to development or reporting change requests
· Assists with the training development material, testing documentation and conduct sessions when needed
· Assists with the training and testing at on-boarding companies in conjunction with the roll out schedule
· Completes any and all other work required for successful conversions during the on-boarding process
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or related field or equivalent experience
· 4 or more years’ experience in related field
Preferred qualifications :
· Master’s degree preferred
· Experience with Workday Finance, Oracle PeopleSoft preferred
· Experience in ERP environments preferred
· Previous project implementation experience highly preferred
· Experience in financial consolidations, financial reporting, month-end close and year-end close procedures
· Previous experience with Workday Finance implementation projects
· Experience in a large hospital, multi-hospital system, or healthcare field a plus
· Knowledge of Workday Finance, Oracle PeopleSoft or other ERP financial systems
· Knowledge with Oracle Hyperion products
· CPA preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23030146
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 900 HOPE WAY
Pay Range: $42.774 - $64.161
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23030146
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day