All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Altamonte Springs,FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Senior Financial Analyst position is part of both the Finance team and the multi-disciplinary Cost Quality Improvement team which are responsible for reporting and analyzing on key financial and utilization metrics to be used for improving both the individual health and wellness of the overall health status of a client's population.
The Senior Financial Analyst will review, analyze, and track utilization and financial data from multiple sources in order to identify financial and utilization opportunities. Working collaboratively with Finance and Quality leaders, the Analyst will research and produce data related reports to facilitate the identification of metrics that will drive financial performance across populations.
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for reviewing key program data pertaining, but not limited to, health outcomes, program clinical performance, and key service delivery data, to guide program delivery, coll
The value that you bring to the team:
· Prepares Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports by collecting, formatting, analyzing, and explaining information.
· Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses, and capital expenditures
· Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances.
· Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
· Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
· Develops financial models and Return on Investment analysis for Cost and Quality Improvement projects and programs
· Builds strong relationships with leadership, customers, and peers. Communicates appropriately and effectively with stakeholders, customers, and supervisors, maintaining awareness of any issues, potential delays, and any situation of concern that may affect the productivity of supported programs, processes, and systems
· Work collaboratively to prioritize work to meet contractual goals
· Perform other duties as assigned to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the department.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Bachelor’s degree in a healthcare or analytical related field
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in an analytical role in a healthcare related field.
Preferred qualifications :
· Master’s degree in a healthcare or analytical related field
· 2 years’ experience in a health plan.
· SAS or other BI program
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23030716
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 900 HOPE WAY
Pay Range: $29.127 - $43.691
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23030716
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day