All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Hybrid; Altamonte Springs, FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The Grant Writer will be responsible for researching, preparing, and submitting grant proposals and applications to secure funding for AdventHealthâ€™s projects and initiatives. This role involves collaborating with various departments and agencies to gather information and develop compelling grant proposals that align with AdventHealthâ€™s mission and objectives. The Grant Writer will be responsible for designing success strategies for grant applications, project management of submission, including overseeing coordination across stakeholders, gathering required data, and facilitating the delivery of essential elements in accordance with grant application deadlines.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Stay informed about industry trends and best practices in grant writing.
· Develop strategic approaches for successful grant acquisition in line with AdventHealth’s objectives.
· Design and implement success strategies to create compelling grant applications while effectively utilizing AdventHealth resources.
· Stay updated on potential grant opportunities from diverse sources, including federal, state and county funding sources.
· Identify grants that align with the AdventHealth's mission and objectives.
· Collaborate with program managers and subject matter experts to gather relevant information for grant proposals.
· Craft clear, concise, and compelling grant proposals, including project descriptions, budgets, and goals.
· Tailor proposals to meet the specific requirements of each grant opportunity.
· Edit and proofread proposals to maintain high quality and accuracy.
· Submit grant proposals within specified deadlines.
· Develop and maintain relationships with grant-making organizations, program officers, internal leaders and potential collaborators.
· Attend meetings and conferences to network and stay updated on industry developments.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
· Be available outside of normal business hours for occasional support needs.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., English, Communications, Nonprofit Management, Political Science)
· Minimum three years of grant writing experience
· Experience with Workforce Development grants.
· Experience with Healthcare Organizations.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24003745
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Corporate
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $27.455 - $41.183
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 24003745
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day