All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Remote
The role you’ll contribute:
The Corporate Health Information Management Services Education Coordinator/Trainer is responsible for developing and providing training to AHS Health Information Management employees. Conducts the necessary research to ensure training materials are current and contain official information. Training materials include on-line and on-site presentations or web-based training.
The value that you bring to the team:
· Conducts on-site, on-line and videoconferencing classes as needed.
· Conducts evaluations immediately after training and makes updates to training curriculum based on comments/feedback.
· Conducts credible research as needed to ensure educational material contains current, relevant, reliable and factual detail.
· Develops training material, including computer based modules for HIM employees and continuing education for existing staff to ensure compliance and adherence to AHS HIM Best Practices.
· Performs thorough review of training materials to ensure accuracy and completeness before uploading them to the Corporate HIM ARC Website.
· Performs frequent updates to the training materials and distribute updates as appropriate.
· Collaborates with the Corporate HIM management team to schedule educational sessions, provide materials and deliver progress reports of educational outcomes.
· Estimates time to complete tasks and regularly tracks actual time against estimates.
· Provides the HIM Directors with written status reports, issues and overall status of the projects assigned.
· Leads and participates in special projects.
· Provides AHS Facilities with educational consultation services.
· Evaluates effectiveness of instructional methods.
· Conducts site visits to AHS Facilities to provide training as necessary
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Associates in Health Information Management
· 2 or more years of Health Information Management experience
· Computer knowledge of MS office, Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, EMR, Educational Applications
· RHIT or RHIA
· Bachelors in Health Information Management
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Health Information Management
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042768
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: -
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23042768
Job Family: Health Information Management
Shift: 1 - Day