All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The role you’ll contribute:
Responsible for basic day-to-day support and participation in projects for applications, solutions, integrations and infrastructure maintained by the Identity Management team, including configuration and development in both internally developed and vendor developed applications, using GUI and back-end tools. Maintains the service level agreements by using the tools provided, such as the IT ticketing system. Creates documentation as needed and ensures that it is accurate and up to date. Available by phone/IM/e-mail during normal working hours and by phone after-hours for critical issues. Part of the on-call rotation for the IDM team. Provides outstanding customer service and assists co-workers and other AIT personnel as needed. Maintains the security and privacy of account information, especially PII and PHI, at all times.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
o Assists intermediate and senior team members with management of Identity Management software configuration and development, maintaining system performance and functionality.
o Responsible for working with web developers to implement graphics and layouts in accordance with AHS Branding Standards
o Design, develop, and implement identity management solutions, integrations and reports under guidance, to create a secure and consistent user experience.
o Leads implementation of small-scale projects with low complexity and works with other engineers on more complex projects.
o Performs troubleshooting of issues impacting various Identity services.
o Provides after-hours support for critical Identity-related issues, as part of the on-call rotation.
o Performs system monitoring, alerting, reporting, and analysis/trending.
o Utilizes system utilities, tools, logs, processes, and desktop technologies to properly identify root causes and then communicates findings clearly with the appropriate personnel.
o Takes ownership of Identity-related issues when on-call and coordinates all repairs as necessary to return the server or application to its previous, normal operating condition as quickly as possible.
o Reports major issues to the appropriate leader(s) and participates in the corresponding remediation plans.
o Participates in downtime procedures with any interested or potentially affected parties. Effectively prepares for downtime events, provides coordination for execution, and delivers post assessment & communication.
o Provides on-site support at various AdventHealth facilities as needed, which may include out-of-state travel.
o Participates in system downtime processes and system upgrades.
o Interfaces with vendors, auditors, and regional technical personnel to solve technical problems, prepare post incident reports, and develop best practices.
· Project Management
o Communicates project status and progress to project stakeholders, project managers, and leadership.
o Performs post-project implementation review (lessons learned).
o Performs project reporting accurately and in a timely manner.
o Works independently of direct supervision from manager or designated team lead.
o Participate in implementation meetings, workshops, and create training materials
o Makes sound decisions in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
o Adapts work activities to sudden or unexpected changes, delays and events that directly impact current work assignments, project schedules and/or timelines.
o Prioritizes and plans all work activities, using time in an effective and efficient manner. Develops realistic action plans to complete goals and objectives.
o Accepts accountability for own actions and always works to improve individual performance, ensuring the best job possible at all times.
o Works extended hours as necessary in order to meet project deadlines or resolve critical events.
o Submits suggestions for improving work processes and the workplace.
o Delivers high quality work, demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness in each task. Searches for methods to improve processes while promoting quality among team.
o Completes assigned tasks and projects in a timely manner. Responds promptly to assignments.
o Maintains an active, working mobile phone at all times in order to support team members and the organization as needed. Position requires that employee must have the ability to make and receive business-related phone calls and text messages 24 hours a day and seven days per week during on-call assignment. However, even when not on-call, employee should be reasonably available for technical support as needed.
o Acknowledges receipt of all service alerts or pages within 30 minutes of receiving a service call or text when on-call. Must engage in problem diagnostics of the system or application within one hour of receiving a service call or text when on-call.
o Offers assistance and support to team members and contributes to building a positive team spirit.
o Monitors ticket queue and updates tickets in a timely manner, keeping customer well-informed throughout the entire process.
o Prepares documentation as required to train new staff on equipment, software, and procedures required to provide day-to-day support to our customers.
o Contributes to the development of skills/expertise of all team members. Collaborates with peers and includes them in planning and development work, accepting and encouraging their input.
o Facilitates discussions, which may involve conflict, while maintaining composure.
o Actively seeks learning industry recognized security concepts, guidelines, and regulatory requirements and where these should be applied within the organization.
o Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the team/department and in order to comply with established policies and procedures.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Ability to comprehend and write technical documentation.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office 365.
· Strong customer service and support skills.
· Ability to work well with people of varying levels of technical abilities.
· Ability to gather, analyze, report, and present information.
· Intermediate understanding of:
· Identity Management, Identity Governance, Directories and Databases, Microsoft Active Directory, Privileged Account Management, large and complex systems having multi-layered architectures and use of Software Development Lifecycle methodology.
· Relational data modeling, data warehousing standards and schema, communications protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP, FTP, and Firewall.
· standard network security protocol. (eg. OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP), and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Single Sign-on (SSO) solutions using multi-layered Adaptive Authentication for identity authentication.
· core security concerns within a typical application. (password hashing, SSL/TLS, encryption at rest, XSS, XSRF)
· HTML5, CSS, JQUERY, AJAX, etc
· Intermediate proficiency in:
· C#, .NET, web application development and object-oriented programming
· writing and analyzing complex PL/SQL, SQL (MSSQL, MySQL).
· Code version control systems (Git, Perforce, SVN, TFS/VSTS/Azure DevOps).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Ability to train and educate others.
· Solid knowledge of system management and monitoring tools/utilities.
· Solid knowledge of Identity Management Directories and Databases, Microsoft Active Directory.
· Solid understanding of ITIL principles.
· Intermediate understanding of Information Security frameworks, especially HITRUST.
· Strong knowledge of performance tuning concepts with the ability to write efficient, highly performant code.
· Ability to develop new SSIS packages as well as maintain existing SSIS applications.
· Systematic and disciplined with the ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Knowledge of Agile concepts and project management tools (JIRA, etc.)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Four-year degree related to Information Technology or five years of IT experience
· 3 years experience with C#, .Net, and object-oriented design patterns.
· 3 years experience in writing and analyzing complex PL/SQL, SQL (MSSQL, MySQL).
· 3 years experience with Identity Management and/or Identity Governance software (i.e. Microfocus/NetIQ, Sailpoint, or other)
· 3 years with user interface form development in and/or integration with ServiceNow, or other customer service platform
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Experience with Microsoft Project, and planning/managing execution of project-related tasks.
· Two years of project management experience.
· Two years of experience in healthcare information systems.
· Change management experience.
· Experience with identity lifecycle management for employees, non-employees and non-person accounts (such as service accounts)
· Experience implementing solutions for enterprise systems of record (e.g., HR, Credentialing, Non/Employee)
· Experience working with 3rd party software integrations
· Experience with Privileged Account Management, and Privileged Remote Access software (i.e. BeyondTrust, CyberArk or other)
· Experience with IDP Software such as SecureAuth or Okta implementing standard network security protocol. (eg. OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP), and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) and Single Sign-on (SSO) solutions using multi-layered Adaptive Authentication for identity authentication, or use of passwordless authentication for Workforce and/or Customer IAM.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
· Industry-recognized technical, identity management and/or security certification. (Microsoft Operating System, Active Directory, Azure, Security , CIMP, CIST, CISSP, CSSLP, ITIL or other applicable certifications) Extensive and proven experience may be substituted.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
· Two or more industry-recognized technical, identity management and/or security certification. (Microsoft Operating System, Active Directory, Azure, Security , CIMP, CIST, CISSP, CSSLP, ITIL or other applicable certifications) Extensive and proven experience may be substituted.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Information Tech
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24002695
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $40.32 - $60.478
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 24002695
Job Family: Information Systems
Shift: 1 - Day