All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Altamonte Springs, FL
The role you’ll contribute:
The senior auditor role gains extensive exposure to diverse aspects of Adventist Health Systemâ€™s business. The audit assignments include increasing level of responsibilities and presentations to senior management, making Internal Audit an excellent place to work for high-potential employees. The role assists in the design and execution of financial audit programs, preparation and review of audit workpapers, supervision of staff, performs walkthroughs and documents significant financial processes, provides direct assistance to external auditors and performs other special projects as needed.
The value that you bring to the team:
Auditing and Project Management
· Perform the planning and execution of financial, operational and information technology audits including development of audit objectives, scope and procedures for manager and/or director review.
· Perform review of workpapers created by staff internal auditors to ensure they are performed in compliance with the audit program and departmental standards.
· Analyze technical problems and arrive at workable solutions. Evaluate complex information, identify key issues that need to be addressed and develop courses of action that effectively address the issue at hand. Is capable of making sound, common sense decisions.
· Analyze overall findings and document audit results and recommendations for corrective action.
· Prepare audit reports including key audit findings, recommendations for improvement and management responses.
· Seek opportunities to enhance technical skills and stay current with emerging accounting and auditing issues affecting the internal auditing profession.
· Perform technical accounting research as needed to support audit conclusions.
· Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the department.
Coaching, Communication and Managing
· Provide training and supervision to staff internal auditors by providing direct and actionable feedback on their work to help develop skills. Sets expectations and monitors delegated activities.
· Manage assigned projects by prioritizing work to meet established deadlines and overall time budget ensuring that audit objectives are accomplished while keeping manager and/or director informed of project status and issues identified.
· Identify opportunities to improve audit/project proficiency and maintain efficient staff utilization.
· Demonstrate strong analytical, data analysis, communication and interpersonal skills.
· Display the ability to teach/train subordinates and other employees. Motivate others to perform. Provide recognition and feedback to employees to help develop skills and encourage growth.
· Develop and maintain productive team-oriented relationships through individual contact and group meetings.
· Achieves superior customer satisfaction and builds strong professional relationships working directly with internal and external customers.
· Available outside of normal business hours.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
· 3-5 years of full-time experience in internal audit or public accounting
· CPA candidacy (ability to sit for the exam) or certificatio
· GPA of 3.5 or higher
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23032132
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 900 HOPE WAY
Pay Range: $34.78 - $52.17
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23032132
Job Family: Accounting/Finance
Shift: 1 - Day