All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The role you’ll contribute:
The Information Security (InfoSec) Records Management Specialist supports the development, maintenance, communication and coordination of Information Security records management policies, guidelines and procedures. Specific responsibilities include interaction with Legal, Information Technology, Risk Management, and other departments to develop processes, under the direction of the Director, Enterprise Security, to address electronic records management for litigation support and user activity monitoring. In addition, the position will work with different information systems and legal customer, with the guidance of the Director, Enterprise Security, will assist with the rollout, execution and issue resolution. The InfoSec Records Management Specialist will work with business/customers to implement the various governance and monitoring programs required to properly manage AHS electronic information including metrics to measure the effectiveness of the program(s).
As a trusted risk advisor, the InfoSec Records Management Specialist, with the guidance of the Director, Enterprise Security, will be required to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to offer accurate and timely information and reporting. They will be required to deliver timely high-quality results demonstrated through product created and metrics reporting. Effective use of soft skills is required (e.g. time management, communication (verbal and written), organization) and will be required to maintain good communication with project stakeholders and demonstrate outstanding customer service that fosters positive relationships throughout the organization.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Support records management, projects, and day to day operations regarding litigation support and user activity monitoring.
• Partner with key stakeholders to implement and maintain the organization's records management program including policies, standards, procedures and guidelines for preserving electronically stored information (ESI)
• Assist with educating stakeholders regarding e-discovery and the level of support that is provided by the department.
• Use the M365 Security and Compliance tool to create legal hold cases, run searches, export and download information to provide to Legal, Risk Management and Corporate Responsibility.
• Use P2 Sentinel to provide reporting for user activity monitoring.
• Review and approve access requests to Imprivata’s FairWarning user activity monitoring tool.
• Partner with key stakeholders to implement and maintain the organization’s User Governance and Behavior Analytics program.
• Provide litigation support to the Legal, Risk Management and Corporate Responsibility departments to satisfy litigation/eDiscovery requirements, which includes but is not limited to participation in depositions, e-discovery production, user activity report production, etc.
• Serve in a consultative role regarding retention, information destruction and Legal Hold policies and procedures.
• Support Information Technology in the implementation of requirements in electronic systems and applications and provide guidance on electronic records management practices.
• Evaluate new and existing systems and implementations to support requirements of litigation support, user activity monitoring and awareness and training.
• Assist with the discovery, analysis, project management and implementation of solutions that the organization has selected for user activity monitoring.
• Support a metrics framework that can effectively measure these requirements.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
• Have a solid understanding of Regulatory compliance in Healthcare.
• Basic understanding of the Rules of Civil Procedure and eDRM lifecycle.
• Develop and provide services associated with design and implementation of solutions which include connectors and add-ons to litigation support, user activity monitoring.
• Assist with the design, documentation, implementation, and deployment of new sources for user activity monitoring.
• Evaluate new and existing systems and implementations.
• Assist with the development, maintenance, and management of deliverables against project plans and implementation timelines.
• Assist with the development and refinement existing design and implementation methodologies.
• Maintain necessary training, development, and/or licensing as required or needed.
• Collaborate with technology subject matter experts.
• Develop and maintain artifacts and best practices.
• Monitor industry and technology trends and analyze for impact on implementations.
• Complete security log file and user behavioral analysis reviews.
• Assist in the development and implementation operational targets and long-range plans aligned with the organization’s strategic plans.
• Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers and key stakeholders.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of forensics and electronic discovery.
• Must maintain client confidentiality.
• Must be able to work independently, exhibit professionalism and work in a team-oriented environment.
• Must possess good judgment in making decisions and be creative in solving problems.
• Intermediate proficiency of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, & SharePoint.
• Knowledge of Relativity and other litigation software, such as Concordance and LAW.
• Knowledge of Security Frameworks in Healthcare
• Knowledge of clinical and business operations and workflows in a Healthcare
Education and Experience Required
• Bachelor’s Degree
· 1-3 years’ experience in Information Security, Computer Science or Related Field
• 1-3 years’ experience managing Litigation Support including electronic discovery
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Information Technology
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23026188
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 902 INSPIRATION AVE
Pay Range: $39.144 - $58.717
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23026188
Job Family: Information Systems
Shift: 1 - Day