AdventHealth IT Business Analyst - Intermediate in Altamonte Springs, Florida
IT Business Analyst - Intermediate
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: Orlando, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Award-winning IT Department
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Elicits requirements using interviews, document analyses, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, tasks and workflow analysis. Critically evaluates information gathered, reconciles conflicts, decomposes high-level information into details, abstracts up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguishes user requests from the underlying true needs.
- For assigned functional applications, executes technical expertise in terms of how the business requirements are technically going to be handled in the system for the duration of the project.
- Coordinates project resources. Advises AdventHealth IT management and customers of project status, prepares project time and cost estimates, tracks timelines and updates project plans to reflect actual progress.
- Serves as a conduit between the customer community and technology teams through which requirements flow. The Technology Business Analyst - Intermediate has to be a core window to assist customers and AdventHealth IT teams to accomplish project deliverables. Works closely with the Business Partner and Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the definition, testing, training, implementation, and support of functional requirements.
- Provides project direction and assigns tasks to technology teams to support research, analysis, review, development, implementation and monitoring of new or revised systems.
- Acts as a liaison and participates in defining technology solutions to solve complex, multidisciplinary business problems with long-term implications. Acts as an interface with internal and external resources to ensure successful completion, installation and implementation in accordance with client needs and hospital standards. Prepares the proper documentation following standard AdventHealth IT processes in regards to project initiation, planning, execution, controlling and closing stages of a project. This may include training operational teams on the product, and developing a future state process flow.
- Interacts professionally with a diverse group: executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Accurately documents functional specifications, conversions, upgrades, interfaces, reports, forms and workflows.
- Troubleshoots technical issues as necessary for the project.
- Supports the development of training and implementation material and assists in Integration and Acceptance training. Participates in implementation and provides post-implementation support.
* KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED* * :*
- Leadership skills in managing resources and accomplishing goals and objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks
- Familiar with information technology integration projects
- Comfortable in a complex and changing environment
- Strong analytical and project management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements
- Strong organization, interpersonal and logical skills
- Ability to research and write business cases
- Comfortable in making presentations to management and customers
* EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED* * :*
- Experience with Microsoft Sharepoint, Forms, PowerApps and Power Automate
- Experience in managing information technology projects
- Five years of experience in Information Systems
The Technology Business Analyst - Intermediate serves AdventHealth by providing accurate and timely planning, analysis, and execution of approved projects which may require the use of contract labor and helps support our customers, patients and families. Maintains and is compliant with the AdventHealth IT standards. Works and communicates, under supervision and guidance of the AIT Manager, with the Project Management Office. Utilizes technical expertise to coordinate project resources and assist in aligning the project with Adventist Information Technology standards and direction. Reports project status to management and customers, prepares time and cost estimates, tracks projects against timelines, updates project plans to reflect actual progress, and escalates encountered situations to the appropriate area with detailed and accurate information. Assists in Integration and Acceptance Testing, supports the development of training and implementation material, participates in the implementation and provides post-implementation support. The Technology Business Analyst - Intermediate follows the Adventist Information Technology call-handling procedures to ensure the maximum response and service to AdventHealth customers and other AdventHealth departments. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Information Technology
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.