AdventHealth Licensed Practical Nurse Crisis Care Hospice FT Night in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Crisis Care LPN - AdventHealth Hospice Care
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Hospice Care
- AdventHealth Hospice Care is the only not-for-profit, faith-based, Hospice provider in the Greater Orlando Area
- We are part of the largest healthcare system in the area, AdventHealth
- For almost 30 years, we have provided compassionate care to patients and families during their time of need
- We are a growing organization looking for special talent to come and grow with us
- Besides offering world-class entertainment at the theme parks, the Central Florida area boasts many other entertainment options, such as state parks, nearby beaches, restaurants, performing arts, and professional sports
- Full Time / Night shift - 7pm-7am, every other weekend
- Provides skilled nursing care to hospice patients requiring crisis care or visits in private homes, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities and also in the inpatient unit setting
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all other duties as deemed necessary by Clinical Coordinator or designee
- Graduation from accredited nursing program, equivalent to one year of practical training with certification as a Licensed Practical Nurse. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted at the discretion of the Administrator.
- Minimum of three years’ experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), home health and/or acute care nursing experience is preferred.
- A clear/active Florida License Practical Nurse (LPN) license is required, Certified Hospice and Palliative Nurse Assistant (CHLPN) certification is preferred.
The Crisis Care Licensed Practical Nurse is responsible for providing one-on-one skilled nursing care for assigned patients on hospice care in private homes or in skilled nursing facilities/assisted living facilities, in compliance with hospice, State and Federal regulatory and licensure standards. The Crisis Care Licensed Practical Nurse will also complete training to be available to work in the In Patient Unit (IPU) and in the field as a flex nurse/”runner”.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.