AdventHealth Manager Change Communications in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Manager Change Communications AdventHealth Corporate
Location Address: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, Florida 32714
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Collaborates with OR change leads to understand business issues, develop messaging, and determine frequency and method of communication to accelerate awareness and adoption.
- Creates and implements a communications approach and supporting communication plans that delivers relevant and timely information to diverse groups of stakeholders designed to increase awareness and engagement.
- Builds and champions engaging and effective messages; including the who, what, when, and why of the change initiative. Develops cohesive and consistent messaging to be applied in communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Partners with other members of the team to identify communications opportunities and recommend best possible communication vehicles, based upon audience needs and specific project goals.
- Defines communications goals and objectives; develops and implements feedback and measurement processes to assess the effectiveness of communications efforts and ensure communications are continuously improved based on quantifiable experience.
- Works with other members of the team to collect, analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to develop a thorough understanding of stakeholder motivations, preferences and opinions – and using those insights continually refine approaches.
- Conceptualizes and creates a wide variety of communication content and materials/assets targeted at all levels of the organization, delivered through multiple channels (e.g., in person, print, digital, etc.)
- Builds tools and processes that OR leads can use to manage communications related to their workstreams in a consistent, effective way.
- Distills change impacts into crisp, user-friendly communications including emails, frequently asked questions (FAQs), videos, how-to guides, presentations, and articles.
- Develops program & project branding and key messaging that informs, inspires and educates the audience.
- Serves as quality control leader for appearance of all print and electronic materials ensuring that all deliverables align with strategy and brand standards
- Develops, communicates and manages project requirements and timelines to ensure proper project completion as well as on-time delivery
- Leads the communications work stream within OR responsible for creation and production of various communication plans and all associated collaterals (presentations, articles, emails, videos, messaging guides, etc.) for major operational and change initiatives; including recruitment efforts, training, performance management, project assignment and allocation of resources including approval for scheduling of staff
- Ensures strong business partnerships with other communication functions to develop an integrated communication strategy that ensures consistency and effectiveness in change-related communications.
- Actively manages service provider / vendor relationships to resolve issues and facilitate escalation as necessary.
- Role may require up to 25% travel throughout year.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field of study
- 5+ years of related experience relevant to leading communications within change
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop direct report employees.
- Minimum of one year of responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory positions.
- Demonstrated experience in leading communications for large-scale process and technology transformation initiatives and in fast-paced, dynamic environments.
- Proven track record of developing new and creative ways to reach key audiences by using innovative and multi-media channels.
- Master’s degree in Communications or related field of study, preferred
- Experience working in healthcare industry, preferably in an acute care setting, preferred
- Certification related to change management, preferred
The Change Communications Manager is responsible for partnering with change management leads to develop and deliver communication strategies in support of major operational and project-based change initiatives within the Organizational Readiness (OR) team. This includes writing communication plans for specific projects/initiatives to increase employee awareness and promote adoption. This position partners with OR change leads to develop appropriate messaging, prepare presentations and/or other materials, and formulate a comprehensive approach to achieving desired outcomes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.