AdventHealth Nursing Education Coordinator in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Location Address: Altamonte Springs, Florida
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Create standard education bundles within the ALN Learning Management System.
- Review ALN content for EBP and identify courses requiring updates.
- Identify ALN courses that meet criteria for standard onboarding and annual requirements.
- Create standard nursing education content.
- Facilitate face to face and virtual classroom instruction
- Maintain database for seat-based Elsevier content on ALN such as ECCO.
- Maintain RQI databases across the company and facilitate timely renewals.
- Create and maintain database of Nurse residency projects.
- Monitor adoption and alignment with nurse residency content.
- Maintain database of Nurse Residency Program and associated outcome metrics such as nurse satisfaction and retention.
- Coordinate and facilitate Preceptor Workshops.
- Communicate updates of preceptor toolkits, and workshops to preceptors and educators.
- Maintain current list of preceptors and educators.
- Develop and maintain Preceptor Recognition on Nursing Website
- Track compliance with annual education requirements for preceptors.
- Develop and maintain expertise in EPIC for nursing documentation practice standards
- Serves as a resource in projects related to Nurse Practice Councils and certification
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Licensed Registered Nurse
- Knowledge of clinical and hospital operations.
- Knowledge of continuum of care quality standards and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and synthetize a broad set of information.
- Knowledge of nursing practice with the ability to systemize best practices.
- Change management skills.
- Able to develop concise, effective, clear presentations.
- Able to develop collaborative relationships with educators and preceptors across AdventHealth.
- Effective communication skills with all levels of the organization.
The AdventHealth Nursing Education Coordinator (NEC) is responsible for assessing and facilitating evidence-based nursing practice, nursing education, and the advancement of a professional practice environment that drives organizational improvement. The NEC will develop new and maintain established databases identified to aggregate the structures of nursing practice and nursing education.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.