All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : OnSite
The role you’ll contribute:
The Tax Paraprofessional is responsible for organizing, coordinating, and preparing facility tax data to ensure accurate and timely completion of tax returns. This position also performs administrative duties that support the tax department processes and procedures.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provides administrative support including opening and disbursing department’s incoming/outgoing mail; completing correspondence duties including composing and editing letters, memos, and other correspondence; preparing expense reports, PAVs, and supply orders; preparing and updating presentations, spreadsheets, etc.; maintaining files and records, equipment, etc.
· Maintain the Tax Department email box – including responding to or routing requests.
· General tax department support of tax team and tax return preparation process.
· Manage the Tax Information Reporting Package process (requesting, tracking, verifying complete, etc.)
· Complete all tax return processing and distribution (electronic and paper) involving tracking data and responses, copying, collating, and mailing.
· Monitor the tax due date tickler system to ensure deadlines are met.
· Gather data and assist in preparing tax returns (Export Financial Statements, set up annual workpapers, etc.)
· Track and assist with responses to IRS/State Agency notices/correspondence.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Word)
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Ability to work in a deadline driven environment and handle multiple projects/tasks with an attention to detail.
· Understands and maintains the confidentiality of all information.
· Advanced Excel skills such as understanding pivot tables macros, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· A minimum of two years of experience in a paraprofessional/administrative role
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Associate or bachelor’s degree
· Microsoft Certification
· Experience in an accounting/tax paraprofessional role
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23031710
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: 900 HOPE WAY
Pay Range: $23.683 - $35.525
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23031710
Job Family: Administrative
Shift: 1 - Day