All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Hybrid - On Camous Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
The role you’ll contribute:
A Primary Research Programmer Analyst for Consumer Insights in the Strategic Planning and Research department is principally responsible for survey design, programming, managing vendors, developing data architecture, ensuring data quality, and providing initial analysis. The Analyst must have strong initiative and follow-through and be able to anticipate the needs of clients. They must also be resourceful, professional, and a team player.
The position requires coordination of projects with diverse groups, including internal and external stakeholders, and an ability to clearly and concisely communicate both verbally and in writing. Must be a skilled communicator and have the ability to interact with all client and internal teams.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assess, evaluate, program, and manage surveys, while interpreting project needs and requirements, managing budgets, quotes, timelines, and deliverables.
· Survey Design and Programming:
o Participate in methodology and survey design meetings to identify key questions and ensure all project needs are being met.
o Support survey writing and ensure programming notes and pathways are incorporated for ideal survey efficiency and minimal respondent fatigue.
o Review survey questionnaires and provide recommendations to ensure accurate programming and optimal data layout.
o Interact with the project management team and clients to better clarify the technical requirements of the project.
o Conduct quality control checks to ensure error-free deliverables.
o Keep track of, and document, programming changes with detailed updates and logs.
o Identify and implement programming techniques and non-standard solutions to programming challenges.
o Flawlessly use software to program a multitude of questions, including inserting graphic/multimedia/ other specialty survey components, incorporate lists, grids/matrixes, etc., as well as build complex skip logic and pipe-in lists.
o Perform maintenance and updates for ongoing projects and surveys.
· Survey Administration:
o Identify respondent profiles and demographic needs to meet research objectives.
o Work with external vendors to manage consumer databases and panels.
o Review quotes, keeping market populations, incidence rates, completion expectations, and screening criteria priorities in mind.
o Frequently communicate and maintain relationships with survey and consumer panel vendors and partners.
o Maintain survey response rate data and continuous survey fielding.
· Data Management:
o Clean raw data files and manage data quality checks including data merges.
o Develop protocol for processing custom data requests and manage the data delivery.
o Create and maintain data architecture for optimal analysis; review and proof data files for ETL Processes.
o Manage qualitative coding and cleaning. Execute standard analyses using SQL, SPSS, DisplayR, Excel, or similar data analysis tools.
o Identify and implement opportunities for process optimization and automation to streamline data collection, reporting, and other manual tasks wherever possible.
o Maintain SQL queries, tracker surveys, and department dashboards (e.g., Brand Tracker, Physician Engagement, etc.).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Experience in programming software such as Qualtrics, Forsta+/Decipher, SSI Sawtooth, etc.
· Demonstrated proficiency in database programs and data analysis software such as Excel, SPSS, DisplayR, QlikView, SQL, etc.
· Proficiency in MS Office, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, etc.
· Proven primary market research analysis experience.
· Ability to design, execute, and analyze varying survey methodologies, including Conjoint Analysis, MaxDiff Studies, etc.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills to work with complex survey structures and build efficient surveys.
· Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines.
· Be adaptable, flexible, and responsive to changing department and system needs, adjusting priorities accordingly and in a timely manner.
· Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills, i.e., expresses thoughts, ideas, and data analysis, both written and verbally, incorporating necessary feedback from leaders and clients
· Exhibits good listening and comprehension skills.
· Strong, proactive initiative and follow-through.
· Strong organizational skills with acute attention to detail.
· Team player with the ability to work independently.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, Market Research, or related field
· Experience with programming market research online surveys using software such as Qualtrics, Forsta+/Decipher, SSI Sawtooth, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Master’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare, Computer Science, or related field
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Marketing & Communications
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040390
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $28.279 - $42.418
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23040390
Job Family: Marketing & Communications
Shift: 1 - Day