All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Onsite at the office M-F
The role you’ll contribute:
The Project Coordinator will assist the Manager of Campus Space Planning by overseeing administrative tasks, communicating with internal as well as outside vendors, manage the space planning software which assists space management, move relocations and hoteling space as well as coordinate furniture reconfigurations and relocations. Because there is heavy communication between internal and external vendors, he/she must be professional, pleasant and knowledgeable.
This is a fast-paced environment so be ready to hit the ground running. Character traits include strong computer skills, strong communication skills, strong analytical skills, problem solver, multi-tasker and be a team player with a positive “get up and go” attitude.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Implement relocation plans, project timelines, milestones, and schedules for all department moves.
· Provide support for furniture requests or workstation reconfigurations and present to Manager of Campus Space Planning.
· Assist Project Manager with obtaining proposals from vendors.
· Work directly with furniture vendors and trades to schedule work.
· Process Requisitions/Purchase Orders for all projects.
· Acts as initial contact for new space & furniture requests.
· Coordinate furniture requests with internal departments and/or external vendors.
· Coordinate & implement daily move/add/change requests.
· Conducts weekly space audits to ensure plans are constantly accurate and update as necessary.
· Provides analytic reports for Leadership to determine space needs, square footage, etc.
· Responsible for managing the CAFM (Computer Aided Facility Management) Software, ensuring space validation and updating of occupancy metrics & prepare the drawings for integration.
· Coordination of interior signage.
· Coordinate office moves, reconfigurations and relocations, ensuring minimal disruption to daily operations.
· Review and process space requests and assignments.
· Fulfill requests for individual workstation needs.
· Perform other duties assigned by the Manager of Campus Space Planning in an orderly and efficient manner.
· Implement relocation plans for departmental moves, both large and small.
· Assist in the planning and implementation of projects.
· Helping to coordinate and manage project tasks and deliverables.
· Assist project manager to organizes transition team, i.e., IT, facilities, campus operations, furniture dealer, electrician, etc.
· Establishes department level Point of Contacts.
· Assist in the development and maintenance of the transition timeline & adhere to project budget.
· Assist in scheduling staff orientation to new location.
· Develop move guidelines as well as coordinate communication regarding departments new location.
· Establish move meetings/move guidelines for project moves.
· Coordinate with Security Team access changes for relocated employees.
· Coordinate interior signage.
· Obtain approvals and process Requisitions/Purchase Orders for all project vendors.
· Serve as liaison between move relocation service and end users.
· Responsible for delivering move materials.
· Process all move related tickets and ensure close-out.
· Schedule coordination of cleaning for new and old locations.
· Provide on-site supervision for move relocations.
· Ensure vendors and contractors are accurately performing their subcontracted duties.
· Manage small projects assigned by project manager.
· Responds to ADA requests.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Well-organized, self-directed, self-starter and adaptable.
· Strong Communication Skills
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Proficient with CAFM Software.
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written).
· Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
· Ability to analyze and problem solve.
· Ability to work both independently and as a team to meet deadlines.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Detail oriented.
· Excellent multitasking skills.
· Independent decision-making skills.
· Computer savvy and quick to learn new programs.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Bachelor’s Degree in business, property management, project management, interior design, facilities planning or 3+ years of related experience/field.
Reports to the Manager of Campus Space Planning. Responsible for managing relationships with internal customers, vendors and suppliers.
· Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment, i.e., people, processes, structure, or culture; adjusting effectively to change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and collaborating with others to make the change successful.
· Collaboration: Working effectively and cooperatively with others; establishing and maintaining good relationships.
· Communication: Conveying information and ideas clearly and concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that helps them understand and retain the message; listens actively to others
· Continuous Learning: Actively identifying new areas for learning; regular creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job and learning through their application.
· Initiating Action: Taking prompt action to accomplish work goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required; being proactive.
· Managing Work and Time Management: Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
· Positive Approach: Demonstrating a positive attitude in the face of difficult or challenging situations; providing an uplifting outlook on what the future holds and the opportunities it might present.
· Stress Tolerance: Maintaining stable performance under pressure or opposition, i.e., experience time pressure or conflict; handling stress in a timely manner that is acceptable to others and to the organization.
· Technology Savvy: Leveraging one’s practical knowledge and understanding of recent technology tools, solutions, and trends to improve work results, solve work problems, and take advantage of new business opportunities.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23042424
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $22.32 - $33.49
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23042424
Job Family: Operations
Shift: 1 - Day