AdventHealth Registered Nurse Case Manager Hospice Southwest Orlando FT Day in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Registered Nurse Case Manager - AdventHealth Hospice Care
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Hospice Care
- AdventHealth Hospice Care is the only not-for-profit, faith-based, Hospice provider in the Greater Orlando Area
- We are part of the largest healthcare system in the area, AdventHealth
- For almost 30 years, we have provided compassionate care to patients and families during their time of need
- We are a growing organization looking for special talent to come and grow with us
- Besides offering world-class entertainment at the theme parks, the Central Florida area boasts many other entertainment options, such as state parks, nearby beaches, restaurants, performing arts, and professional sports
- Full Time Day Shift
- Provides hospice nursing services to hospice patients at home or in nursing facilities.
- Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs all other duties as deemed necessary by the Patient Care Manager – Teams or designee
- Associates Degree required, a Bachelor of Science in Nursing is preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted at the discretion of the Administrator.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) is required, home health and/or acute care nursing experience is preferred.
- A clear/active Florida RN license is required, Certified Hospice and Palliative Nursing certification is preferred.
The Case Manager is responsible for providing professional nursing care in the coordination of the Plan of Care for an assigned case load of patients on hospice care in private homes or in skilled nursing facilities and facilitate a team of nursing staff to carry out the Plan of Care in compliance with hospice, State and Federal regulatory standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.