All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Up to $5000 Sign on Bonus
· Benefits from Day One
· Paid Days Off from Day One
· Career Development
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours per week
Shift : Days Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm, plus up to 2-3 days of call per month (includes some weekends).
Location: Lake Mary/ Sanford area
The community you’ll be caring for:
Faith based and Mission driven agency
One-on-one patient care in the patient’s home environment
Joint Commission Deemed Status accredited agency
Competitive pay with no state income tax
Commitment to workplace wellness and exceptional health and benefits offerings
The role you’ll contribute:
The Case Manager is responsible for providing professional nursing care in the coordination of the Plan of Care for an assigned case load of patients on hospice care in private homes or in skilled nursing facilities, and facilitate a team of nursing staff to carry out the Plan of Care in compliance with hospice, State and Federal regulatory standards.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Provides hospice nursing services to hospice patients at home or in nursing facilities.
· Initiates Plans of Care for an assigned case load of patients in residences outside the Hospice facility. Serves as the coordinator of the assigned caseload to monitor the patient’s condition and assigns and oversees the patient care performed by the Certified Nursing Assistant.
· Provides skilled nursing to patients and conducts patient assessments at least every 15 days. Determines and arranges the appropriate level of care needed. Makes recommendations and collaborates with physician(s) for any change in level of care.
· Utilizes clinical nursing skills to effectively manage assigned patient caseload per hospice policies and outside regulatory agencies/standards of care.
· Provides comfort and support to family members and other care givers.
· Educates patients, family and caregivers on the end stage disease processes, safety issues, and relevant symptom management.
· Actively participates in interdisciplinary team meetings.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
Minimum qualifications :
Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Registered Nurse.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted at the discretion of the Administrator.
A clear/active Florida Registered Nurse license.
Basic Life Support Certification.
Maintain a current, valid Florida Driver's License in good standing with a safe driving record and a reliable vehicle.
Maintain valid personal automobile insurance.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Home health and/or acute care nursing experience.
Certified Hospice and Palliative Nursing certification.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Organization: AdventHealth Hospice Care Central FL
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24004763
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Facility: AdventHealth Hospice Care Central FL
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.52 - $43.6
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 24004763
Job Family: Nursing
Shift: 1 - Day