All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time Days
Shift : 8am-4pm
Location: 601 EAST ALTAMONTE DRIVE ALTAMONTE SPRINGS 32701
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
· Located north of Orlando in the community of Altamonte Springs, our facility is consistently named “Best Hospital” for overall quality, reputation, doctors and nurses by local residents
· As the largest satellite campus within the AdventHealth system, AdventHealth Altamonte has been providing state-of-the-art healthcare to the community since 1973
· The 398-bed hospital cares for more than 168,000 patients a year. We are proud to be revolutionizing health care with visionary leadership and world-class resources
The role you’ll contribute: Under Radiologist(s) supervision, the Registered Radiologist Assistant fulfills the responsibilities necessary to produce quality images. These responsibilities involve participation in a variety of technical procedures, including imaging, cardiology and invasive, which deliver quality care to patients ranging from neonatal to geriatric. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Demonstrates, through behavior, Florida Hospital’s core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork
· Performs a full range of imaging procedures under the appropriate levels of supervision and operates all imaging equipment in assigned department. Utilizes the knowledge and skills for age-specific factors necessary to perform safe and effective procedures on patients of all ages (neonate/infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, and geriatrics). Willingly learns/adapts to new technologies and protocols and helps develop the knowledge and competency of coworkers and students. [Clinical Competence]
· Performs patient assessment pre and post procedure. Utilizes effective questioning strategies, listening and speaking skills, and applies nonverbal communication techniques as appropriate during patient communication . Utilizes proper positioning criteria and technical exposure factors, performs all required imaging projections for given procedure. Utilizes two patient identifiers to confirm patient/exam accuracy before administering exam. [Patient Assessment]
· Evaluates images for completeness, diagnostic quality and utility, and recommends additional images as required. Repeats any view that fails to include all required anatomical structures or lacks proper contrast and spatial resolution. [Image Quality]
· Completes assigned exams in a timely manner. Keeps work flow coordinator informed of availability and status of all pending exams. Personally follows through with communicating clinical information and observations to the radiologist. [Personal Productivity and Accountability]
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
Minimum qualifications :
· American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) - R.R.A.
· Florida State License – Radiologist Assistant
· Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification (ACLS)
· Baccalaureate degree in healthcare related field
· ARRT (NM)
· Florida State License – Nuclear Medicine
· Master’s degree in healthcare related field
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23038242
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $42.29 - $70.21
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23038242
Job Family: Radiology/Imaging
Shift: 1 - Day