AdventHealth Sr Enterprise Systems Admin - SCCM, Scripting in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Senior Enterprise Systems Admin - SCCM, Scripting
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: Inspiration Avenue, Altamonte Springs FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
· Great benefitsGreat benefits
· Immediate Health Insurance CoverageImmediate Health Insurance Coverage
· Career growth and advancement potentialCareer growth and advancement potential
· Award-winning IT DepartmentAward-winning IT Department
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Fundamental knowledge of business, accounting, management, & clinical software applications is recommended.
- SCCM - senior experience
- Powershell and scripting - senior experience
- Patching and bench marking
- Larger environments - 1000+ servers
- Understanding of networking concepts is necessary, including LAN/WAN technologies, network equipment, protocols, & other communication systems.
- Well-founded knowledge of systems administration concepts including security, management, deployment, and maintenance of diverse operating system platforms.
- Well-founded knowledge of VmWare administration.
- Strong interpersonal skills & positive attitude towards work, peers, and management.
- Strong customer service & support skills.
- Must have the capacity to learn, grow, and develop through self-initiated interest and efforts.
- Must have the ability to work well with people from many different disciplines, with varying levels of technical abilities.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Ability to train and educate others.
- Must have the ability to learn new environments, design systems, and develop solutions with little or no documentation.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· Strong project management skills
· Basic understanding of SQL Administration (install, backup, restore)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Information Technology,
· Including 3 years being focused on System administration.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· College degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in an IT healthcare environment.
· Experience in heterogeneous systems is preferred, including Windows Server, Unix/AIX, Linux, & OS/400.
· Experience in scripting or programming languages is a preferred, including C or C++, vbscript, & shell scripting.
Under general supervision responsible for planning, installing, configuring and maintaining Microsoft Operating Systems, Intel Server platforms, and VMWare virtualization environments where applicable. Responsible for maintaining site data center infrastructure with assistance of the local facility managers. Responsible for the tasks listed in the job description with elevated responsibilities as required at the individual facility based on staffing levels. May act as project manager on certain projects. Completes all tasks assigned by leadership in a proactive manner. Acts as a liaison between local leadership and corporate management to communicate system administration activities\issues in the region.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Information Technology
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.