AdventHealth Strategic Sourcing Manager- Capital Construction and Purchased Services in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Strategic Sourcing Manager- Capital Construction and Purchased Services
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Develop, lead and execute sourcing strategies.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close contracts with optimal terms.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all product and service needs and industry developments related to assigned spend categories.
- Establish and manage category projects, involving key stakeholders and suppliers, through the process of discovery, analysis, negotiation, and finalization of contracts.
- Build effective working relationships with suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in Supply Chain Contracting OR Strategic Sourcing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading projects in a collaborative team environment.
- Advanced knowledge and experience of strategic sourcing processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract structures, terms, conditions, risk mitigation, and experience executing/drafting business requirements and key performance indicators in contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Proven expertise in project management and facilitating teams.
- Experience within Healthcare and in the capital, construction and purchased services categories is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for the development of system contracts and the enhancement of GPO contracts which includes: identifying a need, researching the category, completing requests for proposals (RFPs), collecting and analyzing data , vendor discussions and negotiations, and contract development, award, and implementation. The Strategic Sourcing Manager leads strategic sourcing events involving key stakeholders and suppliers in the process; managing the project to completion. The Strategic Sourcing Manager interacts with internal and external customers to facilitate end-user satisfaction, ensure outstanding supplier performance, and takes action to resolve any contract or supplier related issues.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.