AdventHealth Strategic Sourcing Manager - Operating Room in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Strategic Sourcing Manager AdventHealth Corporate
Location Address: 893 Hope Way Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Develop, lead and execute sourcing strategies.
- Craft negotiation strategies and close contracts with optimal terms.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all product and service needs and industry developments related to assigned spend categories.
- Establish and manage category projects, involving key stakeholders and suppliers, through the process of discovery, analysis, negotiation, and finalization of contracts.
- Build effective working relationships with suppliers.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in Supply Chain Contracting Or Strategic Sourcing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience leading projects in a collaborative team environment.
- Master’s degree in Business or Supply Chain from an accredited university, preferred
- Previous experience in healthcare of 5+ years, preferred
- Certified Materials & Resource Professional (CMRP), preferred
- Experience with GPO programs and processes within healthcare, preferred
- Thorough knowledge of suppliers, products, services, and equipment used in the healthcare sector, preferred
The Strategic Sourcing Manager is responsible for the development of system contracts and the enhancement of GPO contracts which includes: identifying a need, researching the category, completing requests for proposals (RFPs), collecting and analyzing data , vendor discussions and negotiations, and contract development, award, and implementation. The Strategic Sourcing Manager leads strategic sourcing events involving key stakeholders and suppliers in the process; managing the project to completion. The Strategic Sourcing Manager interacts with internal and external customers to facilitate end-user satisfaction, ensure outstanding supplier performance, and takes action to resolve any contract or supplier related issues.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.