AdventHealth Support Center Specialist Credit Union Altamonte Springs Full Time Days in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
- Full Time Monday - Friday
- Provides prompt, accurate, concise and courteous responses to member inquiries relating to consumer loans and other financial transactions. Identifies member’s needs/sales opportunities.
- Researches and rectifies account problems within given authority; including but not limited to fee reversals, posting errors, payroll deduction allotments/changes, and minimum payment requirements on open and closed ended loans.
- Takes initiative to identify problems and deliver recommendations and solutions. Identifies and escalates priority issues.
- Troubleshoots plastic card related issues; including activations, fraud claims, processing errors, and new or replacement orders.
- Responsible for performing a full range of customer service-oriented telephone, e-mail, and other electronic support activities; provides a high attention to detail.
- Professionally greets customers; responds to inquiries of a specific or general nature; determines appropriate response or direction for the caller; promotes various marketing campaigns.
- Accepts loan applications and supporting documents. Interviews applicants and processes loan disbursements.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Minimum of one year of experience in consumer lending
- Proven track record in sales (Preferred)
- Banking and/or credit union experience (Preferred)
- High School diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
The Support Center Specialist processes financial transactions and responds to member account and service inquiries received via telephone and electronic service delivery channels. Processes complaints, troubleshoots problems, and provides information. Responsible for retaining and expanding new and/or additional loans and accounts through outbound sales processes. Accepts loan applications, interviews applicants, and disburses consumer loans. Makes appointments, collects information and conducts follow-up. Actively seeks opportunities in the cross selling of credit union products.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.