AdventHealth Tax Manager in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Location Address: Altamonte Springs, Florida
* Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate*
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Supervise completion of annual Tax Information Reporting Packages
- Perform detailed review of prepared tax returns and all accompanying technical documentation
- Conduct and review intermediate to advanced tax research using on-line research tools and prepare and/or review documentation of conclusions.
- Serve in a supervisory role to Tax Analysts and Senior Tax Analysts including assignment of work tasks, and supervision and review of final work products
- Assign, prepare and/or review correspondence (i.e. notices from taxing authorities, results of inquiries from the field)
- Participate in the AHS Contract Review process as assigned
- Prepare and review state registrations and similar questionnaires/surveys as assigned
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- A minimum of four to five years of work experience in income taxation
This is a managerial position consisting of oversight, supervision, and review of income tax return preparation, the conduct and review of tax research, and supervision and review of correspondence
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Corporate
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.