All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
The role you’ll contribute:
This role will focus primarily on design, build, programming and maintenance of file feeds, Custom Interfaces, Enhancements, Conversions, Timekeeping and Scheduling Configuration, Time Clock Profiles and Workflow objects for Kronos/UKG Dimensions and various time and attendance products. A successful candidate should be able to work with team members and stakeholders (functional business analysts, business process owners and other technical team members) for a given requirement or process. This includes taking part in the process design, proposing solutions, soliciting feedback and documenting the information associated with any enhancement. This person will also work with team members and vendors on performance tuning, enhancements, maintenance patches, and production support.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
· Help develop effective solutions for Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements, Timekeeping and Scheduling Configuration, and Time Clock Profile and Workflow objects
· Understands Functional Requirements and provides solutions that are easy to maintain and support.
· Provide an end-to-end ownership of the assigned objects and proactively identify issues and potential missing requirements
· Leverage appropriate API-based tools application (Dell Boomi) component interfaces in the implementation of development objects, with an emphasis on minimizing support and maintenance requirements
· Delivers development objects within the stipulated time frame while maintaining quality
· Diligently follows the department standard methodology and procedures, including change control
· Performs effective Unit Testing and provides support for any issues identified during the test phase
· Provides visibility regarding the status of the objects and communicates with users, team members, and project manager regarding project or issue status and/or potential problems.
· Coordinates with multiple teams to ensure that the development objects are migrated and tracked across systems
· Design, build, test, implement and maintain the timekeeping and employee scheduling interface framework for the exchange, integration, sharing and retrieval of ERP data with third party systems
· Participate in the planning, remediation and unit testing effort for Kronos/UKG Dimensions and various time and attendance system Upgrades
· Perform thorough quality assurance testing and validation to ensure all the delivered objects are of highest reliability and accuracy
· Create and maintain thorough and complete technical documentation as per the prescribed AdventHealth standards
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations
· Analyze new tools and technologies to solve business problems
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed :
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Experience with Kronos/UKG integrations and technology
· Kronos/UKG Configuration, API’s and Dell Boomi Tool Set
· Knowledge of Linux operating system, relational databases, database query language, e.g. SQL, and scripting experience
· Experience with file/date transfer protocols, e.g. SFTP, TFTP, EDI X12, HL7.
· Experience driving process improvements in the development cycle
· Ability to present technical solutions or research to multiple levels of users and management in a language that non-technical understand
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
· 3+ years of experience designing, building, and maintaining Kronos/UKG Integrations, Conversions, Enhancements, Time Clock Profiles and Workflow objects
· Strong understanding of Kronos/UKG Dimensions application architecture, including infrastructure, database table structure, design standards, protocols, and delivered objects
· Experience in developing with 3-party application frameworks.
· Experience in a Healthcare environment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems
· A minimum 3 years of technical integration experience
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Dell Boomi Professional certification is preferred
· Kronos/UKG Dimension Integration API (Dell Boomi) experience preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Category: Information Systems
Organization: AdventHealth Information Technology
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 23040906
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $35.823 - $53.734
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 23040906
Job Family: Information Systems
Shift: 1 - Day