AdventHealth Vice President - Contact Center in Altamonte Springs, Florida
If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then AdventHealth is the place for you!
As a faith-based organization, it is the intention of AdventHealth to identify and employ executive leaders who are professionally competent and who provide leadership that is consistent with our mission. It is required that the candidate serve the mission of Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ and demonstrate proficiency in the AdventHealth executive leadership competencies.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Vice President Contact Center position based in the Orlando, Florida area. This position is responsible for building a world-class contact center team, ensuring an efficient and consistent set of processes and procedures, and driving initiatives that create a customer-for-life experience.
GENERAL SUMMARY :
The Vice President, Contact Center is responsible for positioning customer service as a key, competitive differentiator for AdventHealth. The Vice President is responsible for creating the vision, developing the strategic direction, and implementing the steps required to establish best-in-class, customer service-oriented, omnichannel Contact Center that is scalable to the entire AdventHealth system. This includes collaborating with company leaders and healthcare providers to outline, monitor and instill a “continuous improvement” approach regarding the delivery of measurable service that demonstrates impact.
This executive will ensure that the appropriate processes, systems, infrastructure, team members and training are in place to support customer service excellence and will focus on the consumers’ needs first. This executive will oversee both the system-wide hub as well as the divisional/regional spokes with over 800 FTEs locally and 250 additional FTEs in other markets.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
· Provide strategic and operational leadership to effectively manage budgets and service level agreements, and support new business development
· Develop and implement a strategic plan designed to enable the realization of being a consumer centric company, that enhances current operations and provides the scalability required for planned, continued growth, including sourcing new software and hardware, space planning and ensuring service is maintained or improved through key transition points
· Implement a systematic approach to identify areas requiring improvement, encourage innovation and successfully manage change
· Foster a client-focused culture in pursuit of best-in-class, measurable customer service with real-time reporting to maximize market opportunities
· Lead the Contact Center team as it relates to planning, deploying resources, setting priorities, achieving goals and employee development
· Consistently meet service metrics
· Ensure appropriate workforce staffing according to call/contact volume
· Empower staff to resolve consumer questions, concerns or needs during the first interaction – exemplifying the AdventHealth service standards
· Develop effective working relationships with key clients and healthcare providers; keep abreast of industry trends and best-practices
· Exemplify integrity and AdventHealth values, behaviors and brand promise
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· Excellent written and oral communications skills; demonstrated success communicating and presenting to key stakeholders
· The technical acumen required to assess the software and systems required to support client needs in partnership with AdventHealth Technology Leaders
· Superior financial, problem solving and decision-making skills
· Superior large-scale change management and project management skills required to develop and communicate an agreed-upon vision and leverage organizational resources toward the successful completion of key departmental objectives
· Demonstrated success in managing a large employee base in a matrixed organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· A master’s degree in business or healthcare management
· 10 years of experience in a leadership role related to customer service
· 5 years of experience within the healthcare industry
· Large-scale call center operations leadership in a healthcare setting
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.