AdventHealth - This position will be based in Georgia
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
· Benefits from Day One
· Career Development
· Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
· Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Shift : Monday-Friday
Job Location : Hybrid - AdventhHealth Gordon- 1035 Red Bud Road NE, Calhoun, GA 30701
This position is based in Georgia,
The role you’ll contribute:
The videographer/editor/multimedia designer will be a key member of the AdventHealth in-house Creative Services & Brand team and will be responsible for creating visually engaging video content. The videographer/editor will have exceptional camera experience, storytelling, motion graphics/visual effects, animation and all facets of post-production. He/she must have the ability to handle the demands of various production schedules and devote the necessary time and resources to meet deadlines.
This position is a highly collaborative creative role and will work closely with brand managers, visual designers, the Internal Communications team and other clients to help articulate, support, maintain and elevate AdventHealth’s brand.
This role will report directly to the senior videographer.
The value you’ll bring to the team: AdventHealth - This position will be based in Georgia
· Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth’s core values of Quality and Service Excellence, Community Well-being, High Ethical Standards, Stewardship and Inclusiveness.
· Senior-level design skills and proficiency with suite of industry-standard design and videography tools and equipment.
· Supports the senior videographer in a leadership capacity with planning and production.
· Provides content to a wide variety of projects, from video shorts to interviews, educational series and cinemographs.
· Strong editing background with experience cutting fast-paced commercial pieces, as well as assembling intriguing narratives.
· Editing, audio, color correcting and motion graphic design, guaranteeing a high production value (proficient with After Effects, with animation and motion graphic experience).
· Shooting experience on a wide variety of project types.
· Helps produce, as well as manage, post-production schedules and timelines.
· Is comfortable shooting in studio and on-location.
· A strong understanding of recording audio in studio and in the field (boom operating, setting LAVs etc.)
· Manages the workload and overall output for post-production team.
· Conducts editing sessions with executive director, as well as brand managers and senior leadership to quickly edit in high-pressure situations.
· Participates in brainstorming sessions to share new cinema perspectives and ideas.
· Excellent comprehension of Codecs.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED - AdventHealth - This position will be based in Georgia
· Video editing software (proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: Premiere Pro, After Effects, Media Encoder, Audition, Photoshop and Illustrator)
· Understanding of social media and how video performs
Proficiency and understanding of digital media trends and technology tools
Fluency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, PowerPoint)
Strong interpersonal and professional communication skills
· Ability to work on multiple projects while meeting all deadlines.
· Experience with audio and lighting
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· College degree or equivalent from an art school
· Four years of relevant videographer/editor/animator experience in a professional environment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances. The salary range reflects the anticipated base pay range for this position. Individual compensation is determined based on skills, experience and other relevant factors within this pay range. The minimums and maximums for each position may vary based on geographical location.
Category: Marketing & Communications
Shift: 1 - Day
Req ID: 24003000
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.
Job Schedule: Full-time
Pay Range: $30.00 - $45.001
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Job ID: 24003000
Job Family: Marketing & Communications
Shift: 1 - Day