AdventHealth Voice Recog Sr Analyst in Altamonte Springs, Florida
Voice Recognition Analyst - Senior
AdventHealth Information Technology
Location Address: 902 Inspiration Avenue, Altamonte Springs, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
· Great benefits
· Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
· Career growth and advancement potential
· Award-winning IT Department
Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
The AIT Enterprise Voice Recognition Applications, Team Lead, under the general direction of the VR Team Manager, ensures ITSM support for all AIT Enterprise Voice Recognition supported systems, applications, and equipment. They also provide technical, procedural, and process related assistance to the members of the AIT Enterprise Voice Recognition Applications team.
· Promotes cross training on applications supported by this team to include voice recognition, integrations and resulting applications.
· Proven ability to multitask, establish partnerships across teams, and proactively address issues and opportunities for improvement in a fast paced, high volume environment to ensure that priority issues are appropriately assigned and necessary resources are engaged.
· Works closely with ancillary managers that rely heavily on his or her applications.
· Work directly with the Enterprise VR team manager and Team lead to coordinate team project intake, feasibility and deployment strategy.
· Works closely with peers when, researching, planning, building, and implementing approved projects.
· Promotes good employee relationships by encouraging discussion, input and interaction.
· Regularly meet with the manager and team lead to review problems and to establish goals and objectives.
· Serves as an active member of the AIT Enterprise Voice Recognition Team, dedicated to the development of electronic solutions for application workflow and practices that are aligned with current best practice standards.
· Collaborates independently with Physicians, Clinicians, and end users Hospital Leadership, vendor and other AIT teams to develop and deploy electronic applications or new functionality.
· Perform assessment of clinical workflow processes, identifying gaps, identify needed process changes and developing future workflows related to the implementation of new solutions or functionality.
· Develop, design, build, and test Voice Recognition application components and make necessary changes using application tools provided by vendor.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED :
· 3+ years’ experience supporting the following:
· Voice recognition integration
· A distributed network computing environment
· The ability to communicate (verbal and written) with all levels of hospital leadership, clinicians, physicians, and ancillary department staff
· Ability to work collaboratively, managing conflict with assistance from Application Manager or Team Lead.
· Ability to quickly learn system functionality with little or no documentation
· Demonstrates understanding and value of teamwork and offers assistance and support to team members.
· Demonstrate pragmatic approach to customer service
· Demonstrates poise in intense or stressful situations
· Strong analytical skills while also having a process orientation
· Demonstrates poise in intense or stressful situations
· Demonstrate proficiency in troubleshooting and diagnosing of computer software and hardware issues
· Ability to successfully comprehend and support clinical applications
· Establishes and maintains courteous, tactful and professional level of interpersonal skills necessary to deal effectively with: Physicians Hospital executives and staff the public Co-workers External business associates
· Demonstrates initiative to put forth additional effort when required by volunteering for additional assignments and test events.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED :
· College Degree (B.A., B.S. or similar) in a field of study such as business, IS, or Healthcare related area.
· 3+ years of Voice Recognition experience MModal and/or Nuance
· 3+ years of team training experience in a healthcare setting
· Experience supporting Voice Recognition integration
· Experience supporting Voice Recognition hardware and software
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
· Attendance of one of the leadership classes offered internally within first year and one each consecutive year
· Member of one professional organization related to job responsibilities within one year
· 3+ years of experience preferred, with a solid understanding of AIT policies, procedures, and processes
· 3+ years of Voice Recognition experience MModal Fluency Direct, MModal Transcription, MModal Clinical Data Exchange and MModal Ambient Voice experience
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED :
· fHL7 Integration Specialist
· HL7 FHIR Certification
The Analyst – CIS Senior of the Enterprise Voice Recognition Applications team will have an extensive understanding of clinical and technical systems and can analyze and understand business problems in order to devise solutions and recommendations that meet organizational goals. Additionally, the Analyst – CIS Senior will maintain clinical, technical and business systems with a dedication to providing secure, effective, integrated patient care delivery systems that continually improve outcomes, reduce costs, increase efficacy and enhance patient experience. Primary responsibilities collaborating with clinicians and end users of the system to design, build, test, train, implement, evaluate, and provide maintenance of Voice Recognition applications. Communicate with users, team members, and Project Managers regarding project status and/or potential support problems. Facilitate, plan, coordinate, and lead projects using project management skills, tools, and AIT methodologies.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.