AdventHealth Adm Spct Iv in Apopka, Florida
YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SUBMIT A RESUME WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
Administrative Specialist 4 - AdventHealth - Apopka
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth – Apopka
- AdventHealth Apopka is a seven-story, 120-bed hospital offering an extensive range of services including expanded surgical services, advanced surgical suites and a catheterization lab
- The hospital also features a 30,000-square-foot emergency department with pediatric-friendly beds, imaging services, a full-service cafeteria, chapel, gift shop and on-site fire station
- The hospital opened in December 2017, replacing the 50-bed hospital that AdventHealth had operated in downtown Apopka for more than four decades
Work Hours/Shift: Monday – Friday: 8am-4:30pm
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth’s core values of Integrity, Care, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork as outline in the organization’s Performance Excellence Program.
- Schedules interview appointments for HR Recruiter and administer competency tests.
- Acts as a liaison between HR and other departments to ensure that information necessary to meet the needs of the department for open positions such as applications/resumes and references are copied, e-mailed, and/or faxed in a timely manner.
- Provides back up support for Human Resources Receptionist as assigned by providing efficient service to callers and visitors visiting the Maitland HR Administrative office.
What You Will Need:
- High School diploma or equivalent work-related experience
- Compute related skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office products and on-line
- Must successfully complete AdventHealth’s HR general clerical skills test.
- recruitment system.
- Must be able to work with a high level of detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of office equipment operations, typing 35 wpm, with good customer service and organizational skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, communicate professionally, is self-motivated, a quick thinker, and be able to analyze problems within the department as they arise and take initiatives to solve them.
- (4) year college degree
Provides a wide range of office procedures in support of the HR Recruiter relating to one or
more functions within Human Resources such as: recruitment, employee personnel records, and processing of new hires. May perform higher level duties including employee communications, such as pre-employment screening, setting appointments for physicals, responding to routine questions on Human Resources policies and procedures, and employment verification. Operates a computer and various office equipment. Performs general office support functions and assists in other areas of Human Resources as necessary. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally courteous and respectful to all, internally and externally.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.