Certified Nursing Assistant AdventHealth Care Center Apopka South
3355 E Semoran Blvd, Apopka, FL 32703
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Apopka South
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Various Shifts Available
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Gives general care such as bathing, dressing, shampooing of hair, nail trimming, cleaning of teeth, hair care, and shaving of residents or assists residents to do their own care within limitation.
• Responsible for making and changing beds.
• Attends to resident’s personal hygiene needs as required. May assist residents to and from the bathroom and give bed pan.
• Serves meals to residents and assists those who cannot feed themselves or need assistance with their meals. Records food and fluid intake per policy and procedures.
• Performs personal care and services to meet individual resident needs and preferences.
What You Will Need:
Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification from a certified instructor requiring live return demonstration, such as the American Heart Association is preferred, and required to be obtained within the first 30 days after employment
Certified Nursing Assistant License or meets one of the following criteria that will result in certification within 120 days of employment:
Is certified as a CNA in another state and is awaiting certification by reciprocity in current state
Has completed and has proof of passing a certification exam, but is still awaiting the actual Certified Nursing Assistant certificate
Assist professional nursing personnel in providing nursing care and simple technical nursing services under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or licensed practical nurse.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Care Center Apopka South
Shift: 1 - Day
Travel: ACC Apopka South
Req ID: 21026147
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.