AdventHealth Cook Part Time Day Skilled Nursing Apopka South in Apopka, Florida
Cook AdventHealth Care Center Apopka South
Walk-in Applicants Welcome for Immediate Interview
3355 E Semoran Blvd
Apopka, FL 32703
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Apopka South
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Part Time Day
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Prepare all foods for meals according to menus using standardized menus and procedures.
• Ensure that all food served is palatable, seasoned properly and visually appealing.
• Ensures proper portioning and serving of food according to menus, recipes, and tray cards.
• Ensures that meals are served at designated times.
• Ensures that all meals are garnished according to the menu.
What You Will Need:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Food Sanitation Certification – Must have upon hire or within 90 days of start.
Prepares, cooks, and serves food in a sanitary manner according to posted menu using furnished standardized recipes and procedures. Assures food is served at proper temperature and at scheduled times. Responsible for serving diets according to tray cards.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.