AdventHealth Mammography Technol Outpatient Imaging Apopka PRN in Apopka, Florida
Mammography Technologist PRN - AdventHealth Centra Care
Location Address: 1480 W Orange Blossom TRL Apopka, FL 32712
Top Reasons to work at AdventHealth Centra Care
- Commitment to whole-person care, giving you the opportunity to help heal people in mind body and spirit.
- Fulfilling work with people who treat you like family.
- Excellent benefits, market-driven wages and career development opportunities.
- Recognized for the seventh year in a row as a recipient of the Gallup Great Workplace Award as part of the AdventHealth network.
- Opportunities for advancement as we expand our network across the nation.
- PRN Day Shifts
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Produces quality radiographs per the procedure manual. Documents history utilizes appropriate exposure, positioning, patient ID and markers.
- Repeats any view that fails to include all required anatomical structures or lacks proper contrast and spatial resolution.
- Utilizes computer system to update exam status, cancel/update orders as needed. Ensures charges match procedure completed. Confirms proper exam/patient assignment at QS before releasing images to PACS for interpretation.
- Performs a full range of imaging procedures and operates all imaging equipment in assigned department. Demonstrates the knowledge and skills for age-specific factors necessary to perform safe and effective procedures on patients of adult and geriatric ages.
- Assists with data collection for KPIs while understanding the department performance trends and established standards.
What You Will Need:
- Florida State License – General Radiographer
- ARRT ( R )
- ARRT ( M )
Under Supervision performs those duties directly involved with mammography and a variety of technical procedures applying ionizing radiation for the purpose of detecting pathology. Operates equipment safely and maintains ALARA standards while performing mammography and any other types of radiological procedures. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Centra Care
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.