AdventHealth Materials Supervisor Part Time Day Apopka South in Apopka, Florida
Materials Supervisor AdventHealth Care Center Apopka South
Walk-in Applicants Welcome for Immediate Interview
3355 E Semoran Blvd, Apopka, FL 32703
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Apopka South
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Part Time Day
You Will Be Responsible For:
People: Cooperation, Collaboration, Diversity, Teamwork
• Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers, in person or on the telephone.
• Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
• Promotes the hospital image and maintains a helpful attitude towards employees, physicians, patients, visitors and the community to enhance the hospital’s reputation as a health care center.
Service: Patient First/Service Management/Standards of Excellence
• Demonstrates courteous service, assisting lost guests, and problem solving to meet special needs or requests.
• Performs duties in a timely manner and provides updates if delays occur.
• Maintains a professional appearance and manner and adheres to the Florida Hospital dress standards.
• Helps ensure a safe environment for guests and staff.
• Monitors workload to ensure work is being completed in a timely manner and in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures.
• Communicates questions, suggestions and problem status to Administrator daily.
• Works to add/delete supply items and change inventory record data as directed by Management.
• Maintains a clean, organized and safe work area
• Ensures Items are received and restocked in accordance with established departmental policies and procedures.
• Requisitions are printed and accurately picked and delivered in accordance with the issue schedule.
• Works with Department Leadership to ensure supplies and equipment are available and processed according to policy.
• Ensures that routine and ASAP deliveries are correct, timely and are in accordance with departmental delivery procedures and schedule; a receipt signature is obtained, and paperwork is returned to warehouse.
• Trains new employees regarding People Soft Supply Chain process to ensure familiarity with all phases of work performed.
Outcomes: Performance Improvement/Accountability
• Respects patient privacy, confidentiality and dignity.
Growth: Personal & Professional Growth
• Demonstrates evidence of continuous professional development.
• Identifies own learning needs and seeks opportunities for self-growth and career advancement.
• Completes annual mandatory in-service, required meetings and continuing education.
What You Will Need:
• One to two years’ experience in Materials inventory control and/or distribution.
• Working knowledge of and ability to operate personal computers in conduct of job responsibilities.
• Working knowledge of and ability to interpret inventory data and reports.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and meet multiple deadlines.
• Ability to organize and direct the activities of others.
• Ability to lift 35 lbs. independently.
• Associates Degree Preferred.
• Responsible for inventory control, budget management, charging, credits, distribution and storage of supplies and equipment. Positions Supervised: Distribution Technicians, Pyxis Refill Technicians, and Central Supply Technicians.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.