AdventHealth Nursing Supervisor RN Full Time Weekend Skilled Nursing Apopka South in Apopka, Florida
Nursing Supervisor RN AdventHealth Care Center Apopka South
Walk-in Applicants Welcome for Immediate Interview
3355 E Semoran Blvd, Apopka, FL 32703
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Apopka South
AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Full Time – Saturday, Sunday, and Monday - 12 hours each.
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Manages all charge nurses and CNAs during the shift.
• Develops and promotes communication between the staff including but not limited to unusual occurrences, changes in the routine, or condition of residents.
• Ensures that nursing 24 hour reports are complete and timely.
• Ensures that nurse aides receive accurate and complete assignments with a report at the start of each shift.
• Evaluate residents’ needs for restorative nursing and implements these procedures.
What You Will Need:
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
• Current Registered Nurse in the state hired
The RN Nursing Supervisor participates in the direct care and services provided to the residents and is responsible for the quality of nursing care and management of residents for their assigned shift.
The RN Nursing Supervisor, on their assigned shift, makes entire facility rounds monitoring each unit and hall, monitoring changes in conditions, and providing assistance to the Hall Charge Nurse as needed.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.