AdventHealth Registered Nurse RN Various Shifts Available Skilled Nursing Apopka North in Apopka, Florida
305 E Oak St, Apopka, FL 32703
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Various Shifts Available
• Provides nursing care within their scope of practice and in accordance with standards of care established by the facility.
• Assists with the development and revision of nursing care plans. Manages/directs the plan of care by directly administering care or by directing and supervising nursing duties delegated to Licensed Nurses or nursing assistants.
• Checks and records vital signs on a regular basis following established policy or at own discretion if the need exists.
• Maintains accurate and complete records of nursing care provided.
• Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
• Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
• Current Licensed Registered Nurse license in the state
The RN helps to fulfill the care requirements of our residents. Under the direction of the nurse manager, the RN will work within their entire scope of practice. He/she will be fully accountable for ensuring that competent care and safety are consistently delivered to all residents.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.