AdventHealth Restorative Certified Nursing Assistant Full Time Days Apopka North Skilled Nursing Facility in Apopka, Florida
Restorative Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) AdventHealth * Care Center Apopka North *
305 E. Oak St, Apopka, FL 32703
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Care Center Apopka North
- AdventHealth Care Center’s mission to “Extend the Healing Ministry of Christ”
- The opportunity and encouragement to truly care for and love the patients/residents they serve
- The opportunity to work with like-minded co-workers who believe and support the organization’s mission
- The patient-centric focus of meeting the needs of the patient/residents
- Being part of a large healthcare organization where we can be “Greater as a Whole”
Full Time Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Follows care plan for improving resident strength and abilities in improving and/or maintaining independence and attaining their highest level of independence.
- Organizes time to provide Restorative nursing care to residents as assigned, which include:
- Range of Motion
- Restorative Dining Programs
- Special Use of Adaptive Devices and Prosthesis
- Routine ADL training as appropriate
- Assisting residents with positioning and maintaining good body alignment
- Participates on the Skin Care Team
- Participate in the continence program
- Works closely with the nurses and therapists to meet restorative goals.
- Follows therapy recommendations.
- Monitors use of adaptive equipment, including wheelchairs and walkers. Follows the facility’s process when repairs or improvements are necessary.
What You Will Need:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification
- Certified Nursing Assistant License or is enrolled in a state-approved Nurse Assistant program and passes certified testing within 120 days of employment
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Basic level of computer literacy
Provides Restorative Nursing measures to assist residents to reach their highest level of independence in Activities of Daily Living
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Organization: AdventHealth Care Center Apopka North
Shift: 1 - Day
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not tolerate discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, age or disability/handicap with respect to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion, wages, benefits and other terms and conditions of employment.